1.2
Additional Fees

I have nothing but problems with the company. Stemming back to when I ordered in phone and couldn’t speak to anyone because due to weather no one in office. I understand that Acts if God is no ones fault but the things since then are NOT acceptable.

Still waiting for my frozen foods. Should have been here over a week ago. After me complaining over and over someone finally listened and said they would send out the frozen foods quickly. Well, I have no idea when I will receive as there is no number to track to see if and when I will get.

About food I ordered Nutrisystem “throws crap” in for free week of food BUT doesn’t bother or even cares that I can’t chew anything crispy or chewy due to my health. The crap they sent I just threw away as I can’t eat it and don’t want to be tempted.

I am STILL waiting to start origram and wish I had an idea when I will get the replacement frozen shipment I never received.

I want to cancel my next shipment in April but don’t dare until I get my original shipment. I probably won’t even receive it by the time my next shipment is due beginning of April.

I delayed my next delivery to the latest date your company said I could reschedule it to. You are always in command. Unlike other businesses where they appreciate us consumers and want to make consumer satisfied. That is NOT your company.

It takes an act of Congress to get any answers to my account.

I do NOT recommend this program to anyone.

I will go to Weight Watchers because they appreciate their clients.

Review about: Nutrisystem Diet Plan.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Comments

Nutrisystem1
Nutrisystem Verified Representative

Hello,We are very sorry to hear about your experience with ordering.Please email us at consumerexperience@nutrisystem.com and include your email address or telephone number associated with your account and we will be happy to help.The Nutrisystem Consumer Experience Team

to Nutrisystem1 #1445477

I am replying as per your request. My name is Michelle Shanahan at:707-890-0775 and email:Mshan4evr1951@gmail.com.Still waiting for frozen foods from a couple of weeks ago.

Unable to even track. Why don’t you people check with consumers to see if they are able to eat the things you throw in at the beginning as our free week. I can’t chew or bite down on this crap you sent. I threw that junk away.When will I receive the frozen food.

I’d rather not look at anything from your company but I am a disabled senior citizen and when I get stressed it makes my disability more painful.Now I am reading something you write to another client stating I have to have two orders or I will get penalized. I wonder if there is a cooling off period in California. That I will check into. When I signed up on my phone reading the tiny print is almost impossible for me as I have Macular Degeneration and don’t see well at all.

I am all alone as have no living family members to help me. I DO NOT want to have to order the second shipment but don’t want to pay a penalty either. When am I even going to get my overdue frozen meals. Also please don’t send any crap on your own like granola, chewy bars.

Don’t send anything I don’t order.

I’m hoping you can do something to rid me of this burden. I am going to write to find what agency to report your company (other than BBB which is where I will go first).