I bought two 5 day weight loss kits.I only ate what I was suppose to.I finished all and only lost two pounds and the only place it shows is in my face and neck.Loose skin and deeper wrinkles.It is diffently not for me.

Ninty dollars for the kits and thirty dollars at the grocery store for produce,pantryitems frozen and refrigerated items. I now need something for my face.

I really think their advertising is so misleading.I trusted it thinking I could lose some weight but it just makes me look older.I will not make this mistake again.

This reviewer shared experience about "i did not lose the weight" and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue as the author lost $120. The author is overall dissatisfied with Nutrisystem. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Nutrisystem.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Weight Loss, Diets and Training category for more informed decision or compare Nutrisystem to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Nutrisystem?

Comments

I lost 9lbs my first 2 weeks on ns lol but I've been doing what you're supposed to and started working out. People think diets are an instant fix it takes work and dedication.

Of all the ridiculous complaints I have heard about Nutrisystem, this one takes the cake as the most ridiculous. Seriously?

Nutrisystem states that the average weight loss is 1-2 pounds per week.With 2 pounds in two weeks, you're right where they say you should be.

However, if your body decides that it's going to let go of 2 pounds of face & neck fat first, how can you blame NS? Have you done any research? Have you seen many other people complaining about skinny necks?

And seriously, 2 pounds isn't a whole lot.Are you sure you didn't look old before you ate any of the NS foods?

I am sorry to hear that we have not met your expectations. We want to do everything we can to provide the best possible service to our customers. Please contact me so I can look into this matter and will provide you with a resolution as quickly as possible.

Jean Seward