After reading the countless negative reviews, I will not buy this product.Marie Osmond should be ashamed of herself for representing such a company!

I will not buy this product ever. Thank you to those of you who posted your reviews and so sorry for all the problems you incurred. I was really hoping to finally find a dietary plan that fit my lifestyle but just like everything else that's out there it is so frustrating to learn that a company that has the obvious capability to offer a legitimate product and has an opportunity to build a confident happy customer base has chosen to be so disappointing and under handed. To me this is no better than all those medications that are being advertised today that will take care of your problem but give you other life threatening issues from taking it.

Shame, shame, shame on you Nutrisystem!

You will never get my business and I will pass this information along to others so that you will not continue to mistreat people!I pray that someone in your company will turn on the lights and get it together!

Review about: Nutrisystem Customer Care.

Had an Experience with Nutrisystem?

Comments

This comment would have been a lot more insightful if the OP actually had spent some time expounding on his(her?) negative views on Nutrisystem. The post sheds NO light and is not helpful at all.

Nutrisystem will be more than happy to answer any questions or concerns that you might have concerning our wide variety of programs.You can also visit our web site at www.nutrisystem.com to view our menu which contains over 150 choices of both pantry and frozen foods.

We have trained Weight Loss Counselors to assist you every step of the way to ensure your success in starting a new, healthy lifestyle.

In addition, Nutrisystem meets the nutritional guidelines of the American Diabetic Association.

Here at Nutrisystem, Customer service is our highest priority and we welcome you to form your own opinion regarding our program.

Jean Seward *

Supervisor, Customer Service

Good Morning,

We have trained Weight Loss Counselors to help assist you every step of the way to ensure your success in starting a new, healthy lifestyle.

In addition, Nutrisystem meets the nutritional guidelines of the American Diabetes Diabetic Association.

Jean Seward *

Supervisor, Customer Service Nutrisystem Inc** 215-706-5319 800-585-5483 x5319 215-346-8076 M-F 9:00 am - 5:30 pm EST jseward@nutrisystem.com