I spent several hundred dollars using the nutrisystem program.No complaints with the program itself until I decided to cancel the program.

Several days AFTER cancelling the program, they shipped me a box of product and billed me $365. I immediately contacted FED EX and managed to have the product redirected to Nutrisystem and began requesting a refund. Nutrisystem agreed it was their mistake. I am still waiting my refund weeks later.

I have spoken to several representatives but refund still "pending".Also, average hold time on phone has been between 20 and 30 minutes.

This person wrote the review because of order processing issue at Nutrisystem. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Nutrisystem to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Nutrisystem nutrisystem weight loss program for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Nutrisystem?

Comments

Nutrisystem1
Nutrisystem Verified Representative

Hello,

Thank you for letting us know about your refund.We are very sorry to hear that is has taken some time for you to receive your refund due to our mistake.

Feel free to email consumerexperience@nutrisystem.com about this issue. We can look into this for you.

Please be sure to reference this review when emailing.We look forward to hearing from you.

-The Nutrisystem Consumer Experience Team

h.kitchener
Columbia, South Carolina, United States #1126281

I hope you were putting the charge(s) on your credit card and did not use a debit card or similar. By the way, you would be better off just buying meals like Lean Cuisine when on sale, which they are quite often.