Resolved

Update by user Feb 17

Hi,

Their comment was to simply get in touch with Customer Service, which I have done. I gave them the RMA number again:( Thank you Pissed Consumer--with you it feels less like an endless loop with their customer service

Update by user Feb 17

Hi, I received an email that I have a response from Nutrisystem, but did not see it here.

Original review posted by user Feb 13

Called Customer Service as required, received confirmation number and directions on how to return food.Now the company will not answer my questions and no refund.

Related: Nutrisystem is a scam. Don't buy into it

I wish I knew about this website before I joined their program. No one mentioned the $99 and I was told I would get a full refund minus $19.95 for FedEx shipping. Trying to figure out the next step; husband is recommending Better Business Bureau but I don't know if that will help.

I plan to tell everyone that I know about the negative experience with Nutrisystem.I encourage folks to use social media so others won't have the same problem we have had with Nutrisystem.

I liked: Some of their foods.

I didn't like: Not receiving answers, Customer service stating one thing and it not being true.

1.6
Additional Fees
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Nutrisystem Diet Plan
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy / $270
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with Nutrisystem?

Comments

Scammed 2

Try getting in touch with your Credit card company.Make them aware of the scam Nutrisystem is running with the cancellation fee.

There are others complaining about the same thing.

I paid through Paypal not trusting any company with my CC info and my account was hacked after they were called to cancel and they charged my account.

I put a claim in and awaiting the answer.

Nutrisystem is false advertising and they NEVER tell you of cancellation fee cause you can't cancel on line.

It is false advertising.

Nutrisystem1
Nutrisystem Verified Representative

Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to post your review.We are sorry to hear that you have been having trouble getting in contact with us regarding your refund.

We would be happy to look into this for you! Please send us an email at consumerexperience@nutrisystem.com and we can see how we can expedite your refund.

We hope to hear from you soon.Have a great night!

The Nutrisystem Consumer Experience Team

mm1022
to Nutrisystem1 #1289820

Hello,

My RMA is 180350248 and I included my original packing slips in the FedEx shipment.