1.1
Additional Fees

Accordingly, U.S.nutritional guidelines call for limits on salt intake.

Because of the already increased risk of heart disease, people with diabetes should consume no more than 1,500 milligrams of sodium per day. People without diabetes should limit their sodium intake to 2,300 milligrams, the CDC says.Jul 23, 2014. My chosen plan was for diabetic customers and sodium content was well over government guidelines. Lots of processed snack food and tv type dinners!

After wasting 350 dollars on food, I was told I would be charged 99 dollars to cancel and not purchase any more of their packaged, processed ***!

Could not speak to a supervisor or make any formal pleas for my no charging request.They are obviously quite accustomed to unsatisfied customers!

Review about: Nutrisystem Diabetes Uniquely Yours Diet Plan.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Had an Experience with Nutrisystem?

Comments

Nutrisystem1
Fort Washington, Pennsylvania, United States #1297751
Nutrisystem Verified Representative

Hello!

We are sorry to hear that the sodium levels did not meet your requirements.The Nutrisystem program provides between 1800-2200mg of sodium per day, which is below the USDA’s recommended daily intake of 2300mg sodium or less for the general population (Dietary Guidelines for Americans, 2010).

The actual sodium level may vary based on which plan you choose and which grocery food items you add to your plan. It is possible for us to customize your menu so that we can lower you daily sodium intake. We can also provide you with a low sodium grocery guide when requested.

AS for the cancellation fee, we apologize that you were unaware of that.

If you placed an order online, you agree to our Terms and Conditions where this fee is explained.If you signed up over the phone, this fee is also explained.

We wish you the best,

The Nutrisystem Consumer Experience team

to Nutrisystem1 #1351468

That seems to be your go to line Nutrisystem, "we apologize that you were unaware of that ....you agree to our terms and conditions." Don't you think your disclosure and cancellation fee is a problem you should look into and oh I don't know, FIX IT.