Arlington County, Virginia
Additional Fees

Ordered the Turbo 10 option for 1-month. Food was terrible.

Called after 10 or 12 days and Canceled future deliveries. 3-weeks later, received another delivery and credit card was charged another $374.00. Called Customer support and informed them I had canceled my order 3-weeks ago. The customer support agent said there is no record of my call canceling my order.

Re-canceled again, same thing happened the following month, another shipment and an other $374.00 charge. Called Nutrisystem again, same response "we did not receive you cancellation request. Called Nutrisystem Billing Dept, they indicated they never received the Cancel Order Request from Customer Service.

Called my credit card company, after their investigation, I was informed since I signed up for auto-delivery, I need to work with Nutrisystems. Still receiving food and being billed for a product that is terrible and do not want.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of nutrisystem turbo 10 diet plan from Nutrisystem. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $748 and wants Nutrisystem to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Nutrisystem for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

Nutrisystem1
Nutrisystem Verified Representative

Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to write us a review. We are sorry to hear about your experience, and we would like to look into this for you.

Can you please write us at consumerexperience@nutrisystem.com with your email address on file?

Thanks. We look forward to hearing from you!

-The Nutrisystem Consumer Experience Team

Columbia, South Carolina, United States #1169105

If your card company won't help you when you dispute the charge, then just cancel the card ASAP. Then, get another from a different bank, etc.

This is your best option. NutriSystem is really nothing but a scam operation delivering unpalatable food at a very high price with terrible customer service.