1.5
Additional Fees

My problem wasn't with the food, but the price was more than my budget would allow and I decided it would be easier for me to purchase "weight watchers" frozen meals on my own! THIS IS NOT EASY TO DO!

First I had to wait on the web site for a rep. (initially, all I had to do was order on line...it's funny how much harder it is to cancel). This took over 15 minutes watching a screen going from an "8 minute 15 second wait" to 5 minutes 3 seconds, then back up again to 6 minutes 7 seconds...and continued...until a rep named "Jack" instructed me to call a number with two different extensions that didn't even work! So I called that number...waited more...and more...and finally was given to someone who said he would have to send me to someone else....wait...wait...wait.

Well, "Madea" finally got on and asked what I needed. I told her that "quick and to the point, to cancel and I didn't have time to wait, as I was working." She got very nasty, there was silence and when I said loudly "HELLOOOO...ARE YOU STILL THERE?" she got nasty and said I didn't have to yell at her!!!! *** this company...this is "customer service?" Then she went on to tell me she HAD to ask me these questions because they needed to know. Seriously?

they didn't ask me anything when I signed on and gave them my credit card number!!!! I just hope that this is actually cancelled. Normally, I would not be questioning this company...but if their product is so good, how come they make it so difficult to cancel????

In other words, I would suggest you go to the grocery store, purchase "Weight Watcher frozen meals" for half the price (if you don't want to cook yourself) and not worry about having to spend half of a day on the phone cancelling a product that was so easy to sign up for! I think this is one step down from a SCAM!

Review about: Nutrisystem Customer Care.

Reason of review: I've cancelled.

I liked: Packaging.

I didn't like: Cancel process.

Comments

Nutrisystem1
Fort Washington, Pennsylvania, United States #1298667
Nutrisystem Verified Representative

Hello!

We are sorry to hear about your situation while cancelling your program. If you would like us to confirm that you've been cancelled from the program, please send us an email to consumerexperience@nutrisystem.com referencing this review and your phone number on file. We wish you the best of luck in your weight loss journey!

The Nutrisystem Consumer Experience Team