1.4
Additional Fees

I ordered via PayPal, thought it would be safe via PayPal (boy.. was I so wrong, should have used my credit card or QVC) they sent incomplete package, I called customer service and let them know, customer service person said they would send correct items don't start until I receive complete products (they had a turbo start menu which was not included), when I received so-called turbo product it was just a shake, i called again, got some long story, then I said just cancel and was informed they won't be accepting product back as I only had two weeks to try product, i explained that the customer agent I spoke to said don't start till I get my complete order and they said they can't accept product back and to add insult to the injury; they said I can cancel but they would need to charge cancellation fee!

I call PayPal and they said since I don't have tracking # for return item they can't do anything. Lesson learned would never use PayPal for large items or respond to any try offer on TV.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. mperre stated that there is a room for improvement of ridiculous customer service and poor customer service -. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss return, exchange or cancellation policy of nutrisystem customer care and associated monetary loss in the amount of $300. Nutrisystem needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned nutrisystem customer care in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Nutrisystem.

Comments

Still waiting on a response back from this so call nutri system. Real rip-off.

Norcross, Georgia, United States #1223388

I have been dealing with Nutrisystem and their bad food and horrible customer service for some time, and it's unbelievable. It's actually funny how far they will take their bad service, just to *** out of a few $$$.

Then after checking on the company, I realize that I'm not alone. Thousands of people are being treated the same way. I should have investigated Nutrisystem before I started doing business with them, and I would have know better.

That's too late now, but I will do everything I can to warn people from doing business with this company. At this point I take dealing with Nutrisystem as an experience, and no matter what the end result is, it has been very educational.

Nutrisystem1
Fort Washington, Pennsylvania, United States #1223008
Nutrisystem Verified Representative

Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to leave your review today regarding your experience. We are sorry to hear about your dissatisfaction with your auto-delivery plan.

We would be happy to discuss this further with you to see how we can help.

Please write us an email at consumerexperience@nutrisystem.com referencing your review and include the email address on your account. We look forward to hearing from you.

The Nutrisystem Consumer Experience Team

to Nutrisystem1 Altamonte Springs, Florida, United States #1223111

I did, got a ridiculous response from your staff, I don't think they were even listenings it seems they trained to focus on customer not getting a refund no matter what, nothing they said made sense to my situation and then someone sent an email they would contact me and its been few months heard nothing.

to Nutrisystem1 Norcross, Georgia, United States #1223399

That's a automatic response, just to make it look like they care. But don't get fooled, they don't give a s....

about their customers. You can contact them by phone and get one unqualified customer service representative after another or you can email them and experience the same thing.

Do some research on Nutrisustem, and you will realize what a horrible company they it is, how bad their food is and how horrific their customer service is. Do yourself a favor and stay away from this company....

Nutrisystem1
to Anonymous Fort Washington, Pennsylvania, United States #1223471
Nutrisystem Verified Representative

Hello,

Thank again for taking the time to reach out. We share your concern and would be more than happy to review your account if you contact the email address provided above.

Our team is trained to address a variety of problems through this medium as well as other forms of online media. Unfortunately, we are unable to provide a specific resolution until we obtain more details.

Again that email is: consumerexperience@nutrisystem.com. We look forward to helping you!

The Nutrisystem Consumer Experience Team