Ripping off new customers who aren't familiar with Nutrisystem's kinks
My order number, 639252739(A), was placed over the phone on 02/08/2015 due to an online Nutrisystem error.My total came to be $249.99.
At first I thought I would chose my customized order after the initial phone call, but it turns out the order was already placed with a “favorites pack” selection that was shipped on 02/09/2015. I was disappointed I wasn’t told over the phone I would be paying extra for the Core Plan, but I would be receiving the same meals as the Basic Plan customers. I looked over the first misrepresentation of service due to a $30.00 promotional discount. I received my package, and as expected there were many low quality, distasteful food items.
Nutrisystem guarantees a reminder and placed orders email, but they did not warn me of the possibility of the emails being sent into my spam folder. I receive every other email about promotional discounts and food offers from Nutrisystem so I had no way of knowing my reminder email to customize my order was in my spam folder. On 03/04/2015 my second order, 646490768(A), was shipped; with a total of $279.99, I had no way of customizing my order. For the second time I was ripped off my Nutristystem by paying for The Core Plan, but receiving The Basic Plan food selection.
I spoke to a customer service representative after I received my purchase. Since I was uninformed of the emails I believe I had a right of refund for the extra money I spent to have the customized selection with The Core Plan. The representative told me I could not receive a refund because weather I change my selections or not I am on The Core Plan. He informed me I could only exchange 12 items without a shipping fee, but the issue is that more than 12 items are inedible to me.
I have not used a counselor for more than once a week and for two shipments I received the Favorites Pack.
Essentially I am a Basic Plan customer but I was charged as a Core Plan customer.I am very dissatisfied with the service I received and wish to have a resolution of a partial refund for the lack of information of received emails and customizable procedures.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Quality of product
- Refund policy
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- Refund of my losses while charged as a "Corer Plan" customer while I was serviced as a "Basic Plan" customer
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- 28 Day Meal Plan
- Review category
- Weight Loss, Diets and Training
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "The last December 11 I saw an online advertising about a product that I wanted to prove because it said ( for only $4.06) ,you would send me a sample..."
- "SCAM Seems they hook you for a trial and then they repeatedly send you unauthorized product. When you call they can never locate your account... It is the dog chasing..."
- "Yesterday I received a tracking number for a package I was supposed to have ordered now the time apex vitality said the order was made impossible I haven't made an..."
- "since October I've have had 5 people to see the water damage from the dish. attached are pictures and all have agreed the damage from the dish. the frustration is..."
- "In august of 2015 installed replacement airbags new shocks and the air compressor on my 01 towncar. Thw warranty was very limited and our system was collapsed but was sure..."
- "I'm a great fun of Tommy Hilfiger products, however, this SHAWL COLLAR CARDIGAN Sweater i bought right before new year come with the cheapest quality, just after wearing it for..."
- "I have contacted Vanguard on multiple occasions to remove my name from their mailing list, but they keep sending me mail. I never signed up for a retirement plan with..."
- " In less than an hour I came back to return shoes I have purchased. The employee not only refused to get them back, she was rude and mean. She..."
- "I bought the Breyer's Chocolate and caramel Gelato and as I was eating it, I almost swallowed a gold piece of metal with two metal spikes on it. I made..."