My order number, 639252739(A), was placed over the phone on 02/08/2015 due to an online Nutrisystem error.My total came to be $249.99.
At first I thought I would chose my customized order after the initial phone call, but it turns out the order was already placed with a “favorites pack” selection that was shipped on 02/09/2015. I was disappointed I wasn’t told over the phone I would be paying extra for the Core Plan, but I would be receiving the same meals as the Basic Plan customers. I looked over the first misrepresentation of service due to a $30.00 promotional discount. I received my package, and as expected there were many low quality, distasteful food items.
Nutrisystem guarantees a reminder and placed orders email, but they did not warn me of the possibility of the emails being sent into my spam folder. I receive every other email about promotional discounts and food offers from Nutrisystem so I had no way of knowing my reminder email to customize my order was in my spam folder. On 03/04/2015 my second order, 646490768(A), was shipped; with a total of $279.99, I had no way of customizing my order. For the second time I was ripped off my Nutristystem by paying for The Core Plan, but receiving The Basic Plan food selection.
I spoke to a customer service representative after I received my purchase. Since I was uninformed of the emails I believe I had a right of refund for the extra money I spent to have the customized selection with The Core Plan. The representative told me I could not receive a refund because weather I change my selections or not I am on The Core Plan. He informed me I could only exchange 12 items without a shipping fee, but the issue is that more than 12 items are inedible to me.
I have not used a counselor for more than once a week and for two shipments I received the Favorites Pack.
Essentially I am a Basic Plan customer but I was charged as a Core Plan customer.I am very dissatisfied with the service I received and wish to have a resolution of a partial refund for the lack of information of received emails and customizable procedures.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Quality of product
- Refund policy
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- Refund of my losses while charged as a "Corer Plan" customer while I was serviced as a "Basic Plan" customer
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- 28 Day Meal Plan
- Review category
- Weight Loss, Diets and Training
You May Also Like
- "I purchased a box of NutriSystem Cinnamon Buns yesterday and the box said to use by May 5, 2016. However, I heated one up and took a *** this morning..."
- "This company is a scam. They will offer you this product for just the cost of the shipping as a "trial" and then 2 weeks later will automatically withdraw $64.99..."
- "This is the email I just sent them, and it contains my experience with BeachBody: REQUEST: I want to CANCEL my auto-shipment of " Focus T25 Nutritional Advantage" and I also..."
- "We are not happy with their pizza with spinach. Ordered it online. Looks like the dumped the spinach on it after the pizza was cooked. Called the restaurant and was..."
- "On August 1st I was washing some sheets. The machine became unbalanced and instead of turning itself off, exploded, took out part of the wall, took out the dryer next..."
- "My ISP was LPBroadband when I signed up. They installed a small 10" dish to connect to the tower (less than 500' away). When it became Skybeam, they removed the..."
- "Horrible! Horrible! Horrible! This has been one of the worst experiences ever! 3 weeks ago i signed up for the 7 day free trial, immediately charged 99.99. Contacted google, and..."
- "Having worked for nine years and had Frontier service as long. They have Tech's that will add services to your billing and until you discover it they won't return any..."
- "as you can see, there are many many negative reviews about salad master. A cook ware that can cost up to $3,500.00 . It's a Sham when dealers on top..."