Ripping off new customers who aren't familiar with Nutrisystem's kinks
My order number, 639252739(A), was placed over the phone on 02/08/2015 due to an online Nutrisystem error.My total came to be $249.99.
At first I thought I would chose my customized order after the initial phone call, but it turns out the order was already placed with a “favorites pack” selection that was shipped on 02/09/2015. I was disappointed I wasn’t told over the phone I would be paying extra for the Core Plan, but I would be receiving the same meals as the Basic Plan customers. I looked over the first misrepresentation of service due to a $30.00 promotional discount. I received my package, and as expected there were many low quality, distasteful food items.
Nutrisystem guarantees a reminder and placed orders email, but they did not warn me of the possibility of the emails being sent into my spam folder. I receive every other email about promotional discounts and food offers from Nutrisystem so I had no way of knowing my reminder email to customize my order was in my spam folder. On 03/04/2015 my second order, 646490768(A), was shipped; with a total of $279.99, I had no way of customizing my order. For the second time I was ripped off my Nutristystem by paying for The Core Plan, but receiving The Basic Plan food selection.
I spoke to a customer service representative after I received my purchase. Since I was uninformed of the emails I believe I had a right of refund for the extra money I spent to have the customized selection with The Core Plan. The representative told me I could not receive a refund because weather I change my selections or not I am on The Core Plan. He informed me I could only exchange 12 items without a shipping fee, but the issue is that more than 12 items are inedible to me.
I have not used a counselor for more than once a week and for two shipments I received the Favorites Pack.
Essentially I am a Basic Plan customer but I was charged as a Core Plan customer.I am very dissatisfied with the service I received and wish to have a resolution of a partial refund for the lack of information of received emails and customizable procedures.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Quality of product
- Refund policy
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- Refund of my losses while charged as a "Corer Plan" customer while I was serviced as a "Basic Plan" customer
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- 28 Day Meal Plan
- Review category
- Weight Loss, Diets and Training
You May Also Like
- "I am Marilon Cox. from AZ and I reduced almost 80 lbs in 4 months using Roca Labs regimen without exercising. Roca Labs is my life saver. AMAZING: I am..."
- "nascar talladega worst exp. i've ever had at nascar,nascar has turned into cottoncandy an bumper car sports,on its way out,i was thrown out of daga for liteing up a cigarette,this..."
- "I tried the 14 day free trial which was anything but. I was out of country when the T90 Xplode and N02 Blast came in and I started it after..."
- "We are not happy with their pizza with spinach. Ordered it online. Looks like the dumped the spinach on it after the pizza was cooked. Called the restaurant and was..."
- "My ISP was LPBroadband when I signed up. They installed a small 10" dish to connect to the tower (less than 500' away). When it became Skybeam, they removed the..."
- "We went to UPS store Loveland CO to ship perishable for gift for my fathers birthday. Store told us what to buy for inner packaging and shipment guidelines which..."
- "PRISTINE, Megan Stotts was fully oriented on required painting 7 rooms w/connecting hallways, Stotts agreed to do the entire job for $3500, with a starting date of 12 November,2016. A..."
- "I took my daughter and 3 of her friends to Sky Zone in Florence, AL. Before I attempted the Warrior Course, I asked the girl that was working the section..."
- "At the location I go to has at least 2 parking spots for expecting moms and "new moms". I thought this wording was too narrow because other stores such as..."