map-marker Hampton, Virginia

Not sure, I've been a satisfied customer for years. Certainly never been pissed.

Nothing ..I just signed up for Advantage Club, went very smoothly. You are a child of the universe, no less than the moon and stars . You have a right to be here . And whether or not it is clear to you, no doubt the universe is unfolding as it should.
Nutrisystem1

Hello! Thank you for your review!

Should you ever need help with your account, please email us at consumerexperience@***.com and include the full name, address, and phone number on your account.

We are here to help! ~ The Nutrisystem Consumer Experience Team

Nutrisystem1

Hello! Thank you for your review!

We are here to help! ~ The Nutrisystem Consumer Experience Team

View more comments (1)
Rachel T Nle

Resolved: Food Error - Wrong Items Received

Nutrisystem - Food Error - Wrong Items Received
Updated by user Jan 29, 2024

Company fixed the issue and I have been provided with apology. They gave me a $40 credit on my account.

Original review Jan 22, 2024
Hello - My name is Rachel, and I am new to Nutrisystem. The first order I placed came with the wrong foods.

I am a pescatarian- so the only meat I eat is fish. I received 7 frozen dinners with chicken and beef. I called customer service and told them what happened. She said she would fix the error and send out new dinners.

Instead of sending me 7 dinners, she sent 2 dinners and a bunch of frozen snacks which I didn't need. I called customer service again and told them
What happened. The lady said she couldn't do anything because I received the max amount of replacement items, and I wasn't going to run out of food. This is poor customer service.

I should have received replacement dinners, not frozen snacks. Can this be fixed? If not I will go ahead and cancel further orders. I would appreciate any assistance.

Thank you.
I also emailed customer service and received a generic reply.

I am still waiting to hear back. I hope they will resolve this issue.
Pros:
  • Works and food taste good
Cons:
  • Customer service and deceptive practices in general

Preferred solution: I would like to receive the 5 frozen dinner items that I did not receive.

User's recommendation: Double check with customer service before placing order

Michele L Nnj

Verified Buyer

Everything about this is horrible

Nutrisystem - Everything about this is horrible
Nutrisystem - Everything about this is horrible - Image 2

As a new customer, nobody available to help and God forbid you asked the regular custom service representative as the question Im in the wrong for being confused and upset. The NuMi app isnt set for the seven and seven plan misinformed when I placed the order and will be canceling all future orders.

Cons:
  • Customer service terrible
  • Misinformation givennumi app terrible

Preferred solution: Don’t know

User's recommendation: I will not be recommending

Nutrisystem1

Hello, Thank you for taking the time to write this review. We are sorry that you have been having trouble getting started.

We would love to help. Will you please send us an email to consumerexperience@***.com with the full name and phone number on your account?

You can also chat with our Online Support Team from the website to help you get started! We hope to hear from you soon -The Nutrisystem Consumer Experience Team

Guest
reply icon Replying to comment of Nutrisystem1

No, I’m done with your company. I have been misinformed four times now.

Nobody knows what they’re talking about. Every person tells me not to listen to the person before now I’m being told that I have to add things and buy things when I specifically specifically ask when I placed the order That all the meals were going to come prepared and the snacks were going to come and I didn’t have anything to worry about and I was told yes..I was reassured..Yes and now I’m finding out that. Oh no, you only getting enough for one snack a day and you have to supply the rest well what’s the point of spending all this money if you’re not gonna send me enough to fill every day I specifically ask I’m going to receive enough for for 28 days and I was told yes repeatedly and now here I am and I’ve already wasted two days of food because I was misinformed twice about how to do the first week of the plan. I’m done.

I am no longer going to be ordering.

I will no longer recommend to anyone to do your system. I am not going to pay any fee at this point for canceling I’m done , your customer service representatives are rude and impatient and yet you don’t have any coaches available to talk to people that are just starting out on the program but it’s my fault because I’m on a do not call list which is a bunch of crap again.

View more comments (1)
map-marker Johnstown, Pennsylvania

How long is the granola cereal good for

Nutrisystem - How long is the granola cereal good for
I found a small worm in my cereal today It was still in date , 2/24/24 I was going to start order Again however changed my mind All my left over foot went in the trash
map-marker Bolivia, North Carolina

I. Couldn’t locate anyone to help me order my advantage order. No trouble before but yesterday I couldn’t anyone. Online didn’t work kept set sending me to a first order. This is my 3rd time and more.

I spoke to Janet and Wendy no problem but yesterday I spent an hour trying to locate my account. Thats why I call for Advantage Plan.
Nutrisystem1

Hello, Thank you for taking the time to write this review. We are sorry that you have been having trouble locating your account.

We would love to help. Will you please send us an email to consumerexperience@***.com.com with the full name and phone number on your account?

map-marker Toms River, New Jersey

ABHORRANT REFUND POLICY watch out for this!!

I don't really write reviews at all, but had to regarding Nutrisystem's "MO". I sadly trusted Marie Osmond and the company's "it's guaranteed" marketing strategy, however I'm very disappointed!

The website is very busy n visually overwhelming, with constant popups to save money on this or that plan, even a gambling wheel pops up, that's difficult to close. IT'S VERY STRATEGICALLY DESIGNED! I ended up clicking on one popup to save 30% with a 3 month auto-ship plan. On First shipment, I got the food on 2 different days,(frozen arrives 3rd day with dry ice); it takes several days to get situated with all the prepackaged food pieces (normally you only get 7 days to return order, so returns seem impossible there).

My case is that the food does NOT agree with my GI system, not sure why, but some of it is Genetically modified and some is weirdly spiced, or just tastes weird, but I hung in there for over 3 weeks to try. Today I still feel sick with this food overall, so I called company to explain situation. It took 45 mins on hold and an hour!! on phone to fight like the dickens to get a refund for the next 2 months shipments that I don't want.

THEY SAID WE DON'T GIVE REFUNDS ON AUTOSHIP PLANS, ITS IN THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS ON OUR WEBSITE!! I said what terms and conditions, what is this an insurance company??? Your website is like a visual carnival, I clicked on your popup promotion for autodelivery and saw nothing about NO REFUNDS!! But the Rep said, they won't refund you.

I fought and fought and the Rep went back and forth with superiors, and finally,... I pulled up the CEO n President names online and started playing hardball. WHY WOULD I PAY FOR FOOD THAT I DON'T WANT YOU TO SHIP AND WOULD MAKE ME SICK??!! The rep was nice though and she hung in there with me, but she kept having to go to communicate with the "special department." I was agreeing to pay for this first month, just wanted to stop next two shipments and not be charged for them.

First they said no 3 times back n forth, then said, "well did you have a pre-existing condition with your stomach? REALLY!? I lost my cool at that point and said, I'm going to contact the CEO!!! So then they offered me $50, then $150, then $ 370, then after my fighting and starting to right then email CEO n President and Marie Osmond, they went up to the proper amount of $571.

What a shame. This is a business!

like many businesses today, they don't REALLY care about your wellness. Wasted 3 hrs on this nonsense!

User's recommendation: DONT WASTE YOUR MONEY. Just use common sense, excercise and moxie!

Hello! Thank you for taking the time to review your experience with us.

We are sorry to hear about your experience. Please send us an email at consumerexperience@***.com including the full name, email address, phone number and full shipping address associated with your account. Please also mention this review in the subject line and add a description of your complaint in the email body.

Richard M Ksz

27 Missing Items in the frozen shipment

I am a 2 year loyal Nutrisystem Customer. In those 2 years, I was missing items almost ecery month. I spoke to a differnet someone each time and complained about their people packing the orders. Finally, about 4 months ago, whoever I talked to ask for a supervisor to pack my order. From that point till now, the frozen order has been perfect. This month, my frozen order was missing 27 items, and I could tell someone new packed my order. I am extremely disappointed in Nutrisystem.
Pros:
  • Food is great
  • Price is ok
Cons:
  • Packing sucks

Preferred solution: Apology

Nutrisystem1

Hello. We are sorry to hear that you were missing so many items.

We are happy to see how we can help. Will you please email us at consumerexperience@***.com with the full name and phone number on your account so that we can look into this matter?

We look forward to hearing from you soon. -The Nutrisystem Consumer Experience Team

Dina H Pbu

| map-marker Fort Lauderdale, Florida

Resolved: Turkey Sausage and Egg Muffins are stale

The Turkey Sausage and Egg Muffin 30-Pack are stale! I used to love these when I was a member. Now I buy a la carte, and I am trying to remove them from future orders, but I can't.

User's recommendation: Nutrisystem credited my credit card. Their customer service is great.

Hello! Thank you for taking the time to review your experience with us.

We are sorry to hear about this issue, but glad to hear it has been resolved. Please send us an email at consumerexperience@***.com including the full name, email address, phone number and full shipping address associated with your account, if you would like us to further review. Please also mention this review in the subject line and add a description of your complaint in the email body.

Pamela S Blt

Need to know if my order has expired. It's a year old

I put a full order in my garage as I had to leave for a location job. The box was never opened. Will it still be good?

Preferred solution: Information

Keiron Pzh

| map-marker Greensburg, Pennsylvania

My order is incorrect

Nutrisystem - My order is incorrect
Nutrisystem - My order is incorrect - Image 2
I received some food I dont want. I can not get anyone to help me correct my order.I would like to return the unwanted items and receive the food I did want. I am a returning customer and never had this problem before.

User's recommendation: I can’t recommend anything until I get my problem resolved.

Susan f Uxw

Verified Reviewer

Resolved: Where is my second shipment?!?

I have done this before. Where is my second shipment?? Im almost out of food. I want to talk to a real person.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered

Nutrisystem1

Hi. We would be happy to check on the status of your order.

Please send an email to consumerexperience@***.com with your name, shipping and email address. Please mention Pissed Consumer in the subject area. We look forward to hearing from you soon so that we can address your concerns.

Enjoy your evening. - The Nutrisystem Consumer Experience Team

map-marker Guadalajara, Jalisco

Plan I can get in Guadalajara Mexico

I now live in Guadalajara, Mexico. I am type 2 diabetic and used Nutrisystem when I lived in US. I need to get on program now. What can I get here to help me?
Nutrisystem1

Hello! Thank you for reaching out to us.

We do not ship to Mexico. We are so sorry! If you have other questions about our plans, please email us at consumerexperience@***.com.

Take care! ~ The Nutrisystem Consumer Experience Team

| map-marker Naples, Florida

Complain

Nutrisystem - Complain
Health issue my frozen package was all melted and I dont want to eat this food Not enough ice in the package!!! I want my refund and not able to speak with someone from nutrisystem!!

User's recommendation: Be carful

Hello! Thank you for taking the time to review your experience with us.

We are sorry to hear about the issues you experienced with your frozen food package as well as trying to reach out to us to report this. We can help. Please send us an email at consumerexperience@***.com including the full name, email address, phone number and full shipping address associated with your account. Please also mention this review in the subject line and add a description of your complaint in the email body.

Denay Imj
map-marker Tucson, Arizona

Not possible to cancel on line

Why doesnt your cancellation on line work!!! I do not need 100 lines?? Why do I need to keep typing? This is rediculous. Please stop asking me for more information. This nonsense alone would make me cancel the program!!!
Nutrisystem1

Hello, We are so sorry for your experience with trying to cancel your plan. We want to help!

Please email us at consumerexperience@***.com and include the full name, address, and phone number on your account. Also please include a brief description of your issue as you have described here.

We look forward to hearing from you soon! ~ The Nutrisystem Consumer Experience Team

Susan f Uxw

Where's my order

Wheres my order? It was supposed to be recurring unless I canceled and I didnt!! I need to talk to a real person. I cant get it done on line Im almost out of food. Susan Franzen

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered

Andera Z Rqy

Cancell my order please the dr said I can't do it please god bless

The dr wont allow me to do the program Im very sick health issues if you guys can cancell the order please god bless
Loss:
Pros:
  • It can work for some people
Cons:
  • It cannot work for some people

Preferred solution: Full refund

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content
  • PissedConsumer is on the Inc. 5000 list

For more information read Blog article