1.4

I was under the mistaken impression that the Nutrisystems food was somewhat healthy and also, very good.I don't agree with either.

Every single item is packed with carbohydrates (which must be simple carbs--no fruit or vegs) and sugar--both of which are extremely unhealthy. I've done research on nutrition so I know what I'm taking about.

I had 10 lbs to lose (have lost 2 due to the very low cal count) but am having a hard time justifying eating the remaining food because of the unhealthy ingredients.Weight Watchers is MUCH healthier and much less expensive--so, back on something that works well and won't result in damage to my health.--shelley M.

Review about: Nutrisystem Turbo 10 Diet Plan.

Reason of review: very unhealthy contents--too much sugar and simple carbs.

I didn't like: Not much.

Had an Experience with Nutrisystem?

Comments

Nutrisystem1
Fort Washington, Pennsylvania, United States #1347935
Nutrisystem Verified Representative

Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to leave this review! We apologize if there might have been any misunderstandings regarding the plan, its contents and how to follow the program for effectiveness. Please send us an email at consumerexperience@nutrisystem.com and we will be happy to provide more information about the low glycemic value of the complex carbohydrates of the entrees.

Have a wonderful weekend!

The Nutrisystem Consumer Experience Team