1.8
Additional Fees

I went online to order the Uniquely Yours plan which quoted a price for $241.99 but when I went to order it changed the price up to $339.99.I called customer service and was asked to send a screen shot, which I did.

I spoke to several representatives and was told a supervisor would call but never did. Every time I spoke with someone was told it was a mistake and couldn't give me it for that price. That price stayed on their website until I called to complain. It wasn't my mistake and should of been given it for the price instead of them making excuses.

I'm extremely disappointed with the customer service and will be telling everyone I know that they don't care about the customer.

Here is a copy of the screen shot.This is misrepresenting what they offer.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss pricing issue of nutrisystem uniquely yours diet plan. Nutrisystem needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned nutrisystem uniquely yours diet plan in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Nutrisystem.

Had an Experience with Nutrisystem?

Comments

Nutrisystem1
Fort Washington, Pennsylvania, United States #1206331
Nutrisystem Verified Representative

Hello,

Thank you for sharing your experience with us!We would like to look more into this for you.

Please send us an email at consumerexperience@nutrisystem.com at your earliest convenience.Have a great day!

The Nutrisystem Consumer Experience Team