Nutrisystem Uniquely Yours Diet Plan Review from Pueblo, Colorado
I went online to order the Uniquely Yours plan which quoted a price for $241.99 but when I went to order it changed the price up to $339.99.I called customer service and was asked to send a screen shot, which I did.
I spoke to several representatives and was told a supervisor would call but never did. Every time I spoke with someone was told it was a mistake and couldn't give me it for that price. That price stayed on their website until I called to complain. It wasn't my mistake and should of been given it for the price instead of them making excuses.
I'm extremely disappointed with the customer service and will be telling everyone I know that they don't care about the customer.
Here is a copy of the screen shot.This is misrepresenting what they offer.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Value for money|
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "This is a letter I have been trying to email the Board of Goveranance, and CNBC, and the Sole Company itself: To whom it may concern, I am writing this email to..."
- "Hi my name is Erin. I've read a lot of reviews and I wanted to share my experience using the Roca Labs regimen. I was skeptic at first from reading..."
- "nascar talladega worst exp. i've ever had at nascar,nascar has turned into cottoncandy an bumper car sports,on its way out,i was thrown out of daga for liteing up a cigarette,this..."
- "I Payed for some shoes on 10/10/14 they seemed fine until the second day I wore them and realized they were to tight. Tried to exchange but they don't have..."
- "i have been fighting with this company for a year and a half!I had a second court date in NY,before the first court date they tried to settle with me..."
- "They didn't send what I ordered! I ordered the Gibbs Rules Coffee Mug and received something in Spanish!!! I don't how this could have happened. They sent a confirmation email..."
- "I ordered my brother a custom tshirt for his 60th birthday.His party is this weekend.I received the shirt but the image did not come out well.I contacted them and sent..."
- "This was my first time ordering from fanatics only to learn to just buy from the actual nba store or lakers store next time. They sent me a woman's kobe..."