I went online to order the Uniquely Yours plan which quoted a price for $241.99 but when I went to order it changed the price up to $339.99.I called customer service and was asked to send a screen shot, which I did.
I spoke to several representatives and was told a supervisor would call but never did. Every time I spoke with someone was told it was a mistake and couldn't give me it for that price. That price stayed on their website until I called to complain. It wasn't my mistake and should of been given it for the price instead of them making excuses.
I'm extremely disappointed with the customer service and will be telling everyone I know that they don't care about the customer.
Here is a copy of the screen shot.This is misrepresenting what they offer.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Value for money|
|Product or Service Quality|
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "This company has stolen my product picture from my website: www.kratomdivine.com, and listed it like it is their own. First of all- it is a trademarked product-and I am bringing..."
- "Roca Labs is working. My name is Danyelle. After only one week I lost 13.8lbs gone. After 10 days I am now down 15.8lbs. I follow the instructions and all..."
- "I am so unsatisfied with their communication. You got the right word "unethical". At this point I have 5lbs to loose before the 14th that is two weeks from..."
- "i have been fighting with this company for a year and a half!I had a second court date in NY,before the first court date they tried to settle with me..."
- "I Payed for some shoes on 10/10/14 they seemed fine until the second day I wore them and realized they were to tight. Tried to exchange but they don't have..."
- "Sent for a WHITE CAL-KING comforter with an order# confirmation 10/11/16. On 10/18/16 received my order. It was BURGUNDY and had a different order# but still had my name and..."
- "Justin Holt from Austin commercial will be tried in court for numerous accounts of fraud: conspiracy to terrorism, fraud, misrepresentation, conspiracy to perjury, false advertising, breach of contract, violation of..."
- "I HAVE USED FROM YOU FLOWERS 3 TIMES. THE 1ST TIME I SENT 3 PLANTS TO TN. I SPLIT THE DIFFERENCE ON BEING SATISFIED SINCE 1 OF THE..."