1.7

Update by user Dec 15, 2016

Nutrisystem emailed me and offered me a $50 refund on my credit card. It's not a great amount, considering that I spent about $400 for 2 months.

That was almost a month ago, but it didn't show up on my last statement. I'm still waiting.

Original review posted by user Nov 15, 2016

I ordered two months of this system. Some of the food was moldy, and when I called to complain, the rep said that they could send us replacements. It's a month later, and they've sent nothing.

When I called to cancel my subscription, the rep, trying to keep me from cancelling, asked me if I'd lost any weight. I said, yes, a couple of pounds, but that was because I was left with nothing to eat at work for several meals because of moldy food.

The reps are obviously trained to act helpfully, but, in the end, their sole objective is to get you to stay on the program, and don't have any real interest in actual customer service.

I WOULD NOT recommend that anyone try this program.

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of nutrisystem diet plan from Nutrisystem. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $50 and wants Nutrisystem to offer any options to resolve the issue.

Author liked the most concept of their program. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

Also, this reviewer considered the following company: Cvs Pharmacy. We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Nutrisystem for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Nutrisystem?

Comments

Nutrisystem1
Fort Washington, Pennsylvania, United States #1241373
Nutrisystem Verified Representative

Hi ,

Thank you for your review of Nutrisystem, we are very sorry to hear about this situation.We would be happy to look at your account .

Would you be willing to contact us at consumerexperience@nutrisystem.com and provide us with an email address to locate your account with?Once we are able to locate an account we will be happy to follow up with our Customer Service Team about resolving your concern.

We are looking forward to hearing from you.

The Consumer Experience Team