Joshua, Texas
1.1

I was to receive 84 meals free and was told I could select my free food.They selected it for me and it was food I told them I could not eat.

I went into and customized my weeks worth of food to get what I wanted and they ignored my changes and shipped me their selections instead. Now, they told me when I get my order to call them and they will send me what I wanted, but I have to wait until I actually get my order.

What a waste of my time and their food.Why couldn't they just fill it right in the 1st place?

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of meal. Nutrisystem needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned meal in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Nutrisystem.

Had an Experience with Nutrisystem?

Comments

Quakertown, Pennsylvania, United States #968011

If you didn't customize your order before it began processing than the changes you made went to your next order. You are sent an email and in some cases a phone call telling you your order is going to process, time is running out to customize.

Good Morning,

If you supply me with your free week selections, name, address, phone number I will process the order immediately.

Please contact me so I can provide you with this resolution.

Have a wonderful day

Jean Seward

Supervisor, Customer Care* Nutrisystem Inc** 215-706-5319 800-585-5483 x 5319 Fax 215-706-5367 M-F 9:00 am – 5:30 pm EST jseward@nutrisystem.com