Additional Fees

Nutrisystem will automatically enroll you into a monthly subscription without your knowledge and then make it near impossible to cancel.The food was sub par and I'm sure the boxes it came in had more nutritional value then the food itself.

Not only did I not order a second shipment but when it arrived to my home it was infested with ants. When I contacted Nutrisystem they could care less about the matter.

They refused to allow me to speak to a manager or give my money back.Spend about 5 minutes on google and you will see this is an ongoing issue with this company.

Review about: Nutrisystem Subscription.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

I didn't like: Ordering system is misleading.

Had an Experience with Nutrisystem?

Comments

Nutrisystem1
Nutrisystem Verified Representative

Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback.We are very sorry to hear that your order arrived in that fashion .

Additionally, we apologize for any confusion over the Terms and Conditions on the program.Please send us an email at consumerexperience@nutrisystem.com with your account information and we would be happy to take a deeper look for you.

Have a great day!

The Nutrisystem Consumer Experience Team

to Nutrisystem1 #1371756

Strange isn't it?I was a Nutrisystem customer for nearly nine months,lost forty-five pounds and had a similar problem when my frozen food shipment arrived warm.

I called Nutrisystem and the entire shipment was immediately replaced.Later, when I decided to leave the program, I made a short call and I was done.