2.5

Update by user Sep 01

I'm updating the stars because of the company's willingness to refund my money minus the $20 shipping charge.

Update by user Sep 01

Nutrisystem agreed to refund all my money except for $20 for shipping and I accepted their terms. I will be sending the food back tomorrow. Thanks for standing by your product.

Original review posted by user Aug 31

August, 2017-- Yes!The other reviews are correct!

The food is awful, chemical taste, too chewy, artificial, NOT appetizing. I just opened the package after paying $330. Looks bad. Poor packaging, not appealing.

So I decided to taste some chips. Ick, and I like chips. Then I tried a 'candy' bar. Ewww, to chewy not even good and came a bit melted- I put in fridge and tasted no better.

Nothing looked good!! This might be great for astronauts going to Mars for 23 years but not for me, thank you very much. I'm not a fan of any program but I did try Jenny Craig and the food is much much better, though more expensive. I got tired of it so I thought I'd try Nutrisystem.

Mistake!! Now I think much better of Jenny Craig, though I would prefer fresher healthier meals (Like LUVO mango chicken for example). Did you know that Jenny Craig worked for Nutrisystem then starter her own company?

The order person from Nutrisystem told me that.Agree with the comment below another review: buy Lean Cuisine or similar, add a fruit, garden salad, lots of water and exercise 30-60 min a day.

Review about: Nutrisystem Uniquely Yours Diet Plan.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

I didn't like: Did not like taste or presentation.

Had an Experience with Nutrisystem?

Comments

Nutrisystem1
Nutrisystem Verified Representative

Hello,

Thank you for reaching out to us! We are very sorry to hear about your experience and would like to help out.

Please send us an email at consumerexperience@nutrisystem.com with your account information and we will review the situation. Enjoy your weekend!

The Nutrisystem Consumer Experience Team