Additional Fees

I had a real hard time getting the correct information to cancel my subscription. I have just been shipped another sub quality of food and been charged for it after I thought my membership had been cancelled.

I was told something completely different on my second attempt to cancel my order after finding out I was being shipped another order. The frozen chicken breast product had ice accumulation in the packaging when I opened it and freezer burn on it. The rest of the ones I attempted to use were the same way.The powdered products do not desolve completely and taste aweful.

There are only a few items out of the entire months supply that are halfway decent. I wouldn't recommend this product or program to anyone because of its customer service and product quality.

Product or Service Mentioned: Nutrisystem Diet Plan.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

Nutrisystem1
Fort Washington, Pennsylvania, United States #1226146
Nutrisystem Verified Representative

Hello,

Thank you for sharing your feedback. We are also sorry to hear about the issues you had with your shipments and discontinuing your program..

We hope you will consider emailing us at consumerexperience@nutrisystem.com with your account information. Once we are able to locate your account we can also look into what can be done about the early cancellation charge.

The Nutrisystem Consumer Experience Team