I made an online order December 26 and someone in your system cancelled it the same day bcuz they alleged fraud according to one of your male, less-than-helpful customer disservice reps.I called my bank and they said there was no fraud and they were waiting for you to fill the order and charge the card.

I called your company back and said my December 26 order was good. Your less-than-helpful customer disservice rep. said the order could NOT be filled bcuz you were alleging fraud. I explained, but it didn't matter.

I was told I had to place a new order because your company would not process my legitimate, legal, non-fraud order. I placed another order with a guy named Danny and he did a very good job.

What a #!!@÷!system you have, including some bona fide morons working for you.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss order processing issue of nutrisystem customer care. Nutrisystem needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned nutrisystem customer care in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Nutrisystem.

Had an Experience with Nutrisystem?

Comments

Nutrisystem1
Fort Washington, Pennsylvania, United States #1262826
Nutrisystem Verified Representative

Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to reach out.We are so sorry to hear about this unusual incident, and also glad to read it was resolved by another representative.

If you have any additional questions about the situation, we would be willing to review your account and provide more clarity.

If so, please contact us at consumerexperience@nutrisystem.com, providing your email address on file.Otherwise, we wish you the best!

The Nutrisystem Consumer Experience Team