I decided to try Nutrisystem for the convenience and money back guarantee.I ordered online and received my first month of food, no problem.

However, I was not aware that I had signed up for an Auto-enroll program and thought that if I wanted to continue, I would need to log in and order my next month of food. I did not lose any weight on the program, and didn't really like the food very much, but didn't want to go through the hassle of complaining and trying to get a refund. I just figured I wouldn't renew. I received an email last night saying my order was being processed...what order?

I called Customer Service and explained and they let me know that while I could cancel my second order, the "discount" I had originally received for signing up would be billed to me in the amount of $104.00. This was not properly explained to me, and had I known this, I would never have signed up with the plan. When I mentioned that I hadn't lost any weight and that is why I wanted to cancel, the agent informed me that I would have had to let them know much earlier if that was the case and since I waited so long there was nothing they could do.

For a company that markets a 100% satisfaction guarantee, this is terrible customer service.I will never order from them again and will tell my friends not to as well.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $104. hhames is overall dissatisfied with Nutrisystem. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Nutrisystem.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Weight Loss, Diets and Training category for more informed decision or compare Nutrisystem to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Nutrisystem?

Comments

Did the exact same thing to me.Only it was 109.00 ...

I told them I wasn't paying it.Complete scam.

to Anonymous #981054

Good Morning Anonymous #980740

If you need assistance, please contact me.

Jean 1-800-585*5483 x5319

Supervisor, Customer Care

Nutrisystem Inc

M-F 9:00 am - 5:30 pm EST jseward@nutrisystem.com

Good Morning Heather,

Thank you for your feedback. I have sent you a personal email about your concern.

If you have any questions please don't hesitate to contact me.

Have a nice day