I paid for Nutrisystem, bought into their advertisements, that "Lose 10 pounds in the first month or your money back, Guaranteed!" I did not lose 10 pounds in the first month, asked for my money back, and was told I could not get my money back, since I was on the program for 3 months, and had they said that I had to tell them in the FIRST month that I had not lost 10 pounds.I only asked for the one month.I paid for 3 months( a lot of money) and didn't lose more than 6 pounds.

That's a lot of money!!! Nutrisystem, is in my opinion, and from my experience, a scam.They don't stipulate in their advertisements that you must tell them in the FIRST month if you don't lose.That's false advertising, in my opinion.

Somebody is making a lot of money off of those who want to lose weight and are vulnerable.I'd like to know how much they paid "Marie" who, in my opinion, may have had a personal trainer?Just my opinion and experience.

This person wrote the review because of not as described at Nutrisystem. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Nutrisystem to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Also, this reviewer considered the following company: Cvs Pharmacy. We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Nutrisystem and nutrisystem advertisement for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Nutrisystem?

Comments

Nutrisystem1
Fort Washington, Pennsylvania, United States #1202554
Nutrisystem Verified Representative

Hello,

Thank you for sharing your feedback regarding your weight loss on the Nutrisystem program.We are sorry to hear that your results did not meet your expectations.

We do have a committed team of weight loss counselors dedicated to helping each and every customer attain their weight loss goals.Please send us an email at consumerexperience@nutrisystem.com and we will be happy to look into this further.

The Nutrisystem Consumer Experience Team