I was informed I would be notified several days before my shipment in the event I wanted to make any change to my order or cancel.I received a notice at 22:28:13 (8:30) pm (long after hours) on July 28 and a shipment was sent the next day while I was at work.

I needed to make changes and asked for help in reversing the changes to my credit card and to apply this on a different payment. I was told NS could not make any changes once my credit card was billed. I was told that an email was sent to me on July 25, 2014, but there was no such email in my hotmail account. I asked if they would please send me a copy of the notification that they claim they sent me.

I was told that no record of the email exists because it is not necessary that NS keep actual emails. Also that only the log exists verifying the message. I said I did not get the email, but he said the log shows it was sent to me. I told him that there should be historical records of emails, but he would not research further and claimed nutrasystem does not keep records of emails sent.

I sent Consumer Affairs a snapshot of my notifications since I started 2 months ago. How can a nation-wide (possibly global) company not have the ability to manage account transactions and verify messages. I don't complain often, but this felt a bit like entrapment to me. Very clever of Nutrasystem (nationwide program) to claim not to have mechanisms to track communication and manage credit transactions.

Very poor customer services and lack of care and concern for their customers. By the way, 1/3 of my nutrasystem package is protein bars. I can buy those at Costco. Very disappointing program.

The other thing that is disturbing is the NS's location is well hidden.

There are no addresses listed on their site or corporate management names.I can only imagine why!

Review about: Nutrisystem Customer Care.

Had an Experience with Nutrisystem?

Comments

If this issue has not yet been resolved, you can easily call your credit card company and have them issue a chargeback. Tell them it was an unauthorized debit; they will make sure you get your money back.

Good Afternoon,

My name is Jean S, Supervisor Customer Service Nutrisystem Inc. Please contact me at you earliest convenience so I may rectify this situation. I will be more than happy to assist in reversing your credit card.

Jean S