No, I have no other complaints, only nutri-system when they guarantee your money back, the don't specify a time length. I waited six weeks, and kept telling them I wasn't losing. But at no time did I ask for my full refund of $270.

Then when I said I give up, and quit program, that is when they said

theyd have to charge me additional $99.00 for leaving before my second payment of $270. WHY would I order more, when the first shipment didnt' work. I've had to change my debit card, close my account etc. because of this.

This person wrote the review because of problems with payment of nutrisystem refund policy from Nutrisystem. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Nutrisystem to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Nutrisystem for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Nutrisystem?

Comments

Nutrisystem1
Nutrisystem Verified Representative

Hello,

We are sorry to hear that you did not experience the results you were expecting.As for the Money Back Guarantee, we do have a 14 Day Money Back Guarantee.

If the plan is not working out for you, you have the first 14 days from when the order is delivered to return it for a full refund less shipping.

If you would like for us to look into your account for you, please email consumerexperience@nutrisystem.com and reference this review.We hope to hear from you soon and wish you a great rest of your weekend.

-The Nutrisystem Consumer Experience Team

rollo2016

Make sure you closely monitor your new card(s). Sometimes banks will allow charges to the cancelled account to flow thru to the new one. Try Lean Cuisine or similar for weight loss, along with exercise like walking---much cheaper and better tasting.