I decided to take advantage of the 40% deal they advertised.Their web site was confusing.
I was never informed of the fact that I would have to commit to more than one month for the 40%off. They automatically sent another month of terrible food because they said I agreed to auto-delivery. They claimed they sent me reminder e-mails and I never got them. When I told them I wanted to cancel and send the second shipment back.
I was told they would still charge me $175.00 out of $303.00 anyway.They talked really fast.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Diet Plan
- Review category
- Weight Loss, Diets and Training
You May Also Like
- "I purchased Nutrisystem cinnamon buns at Walmart in Hackettstown, NJ in the past week. The expiration date is May 5, 2016. I ate one in the morning of 1/17/16 and..."
- "I tried the free trial. They have charged me $85, $89, $94, and so on about every week...(supposedly a monthly "subscription"). This was after I called and had..."
- "I tried the 14 day free trial which was anything but. I was out of country when the T90 Xplode and N02 Blast came in and I started it after..."
- "My Name is Maryann I am a real person. I am hear to defend Johnny The Healer! After seeing these horrible lies about Johnny the Healer i had to..."
- "I run an E-Commerce store targeting US demographic. Surprisingly in January my website got a Manual Penalty from Google (i got an email from Google regarding this) and in an..."
- "My name is Eddy and 2 years ago Johnny cured my 7+ year cocaine and heroin addiction. I just went back for my annual reboot and reset and I am..."
- "FedEx has the most unprofessional people working for them. I've had packages delivered by them that were so-called lost and that they couldn't get into our building which never stopped..."
- "UPS shows they left a package at my front door? It was left ON my truck hood, which was parked IN the street. Package was dirty like had..."
- "I am a Vice President of Archstone Development, a real estate developer. In Spring 2016, Archstone was looking for a contractor to convert two SRO's in NYC into 8..."