Resolved
1.9
Additional Fees

Update by user Oct 19, 2017

Nutrisystem refunded me the remaining balance equal to the original purchase.

Original review posted by user Oct 18, 2017

I canceled my subscription during the 14-day 100% refund; however, it is not 100% as advertised. I had started the first week plan then Hurricane Irma hit S.

Fla. and I was out of power for a number of days and couldn't heat up the microwavable food. I called to cancel because I was not happy with the food. I also explained the hurricane situation and they agreed to extend me the "14-day" cancellation policy.

The "counselor" talked me into trying at least one more day before canceling. So the next day, I called again to cancel and was given a Fed. Ex. return label.

I returned all unopened food (minus the frozen because they do not accept those back). I paid $311.21 and I was only refunded $245 (and change) - that's $66 NOT refunded for 100% money back guarantee. And the TV advertisement does NOT talk about mixing your own meals into the month supply, so again, I feel I was misinformed and mislead.

Nutrisystem was really tasty a few years ago, but it seems they have changed their recipes and I was NOT satisfied this time round. I am very disappointed in their 100% money back guarantee because it is not 100%.

Review about: Nutrisystem Subscription.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

I didn't like: Hidden cancellation fee.

Comments

Nutrisystem1
Nutrisystem Verified Representative

Hello. Thank you for taking your time to write your review.

We apologize that you were not issued a full refund and that it was not made more clear that you would be responsible for some meals on your own.

Please send us an email to consumerexperience@nutrisystem.com so that we can review your account. We hope to hear from you soon.

The Nutrisystem Consumer Experience Team