2.9

I usually get an email from Nutrisystem atleast a week in advance reminding me that my next order will ship and to make any changes.I have been on Nutrisystem a long time, and depend on NUTRISYSTEM to remind me with their courtesy emails.

This time I had a major emergency and did not remember about the order. The funds that I needed for this emergency were on hold and and not available for me. SHAME ON YOU NUTRISYSTEM!!!! When I called to tell them what happened, this person named HEATHER was RUDE, AND TALKED OVER ME and told me that it's my responsibility to remember.

Nutrisystem knows how to take my money but doesn't hold up their end of the bargain. It's the old BAIT & SWITCH trick. I thought they were reputable and know how to treat their LOYAL customers. When this happens again, I will move on to another weight loss program.

Nutrisystem should be placating their customers NOT insighting further aggravation.SHAME ON YOU NUTRISYSTEM

Review about: Nutrisystem Customer Care.

Had an Experience with Nutrisystem?

Comments

Nutrisystem1
Fort Washington, Pennsylvania, United States #1335675
Nutrisystem Verified Representative

Hello,

Thank you for providing feedback on your experience and we're sorry to hear that it was not a positive one.

We're also very sorry to see that you did not have a good experience over the phone. We do apologize for this.

We would be happy to review your concern in more detail if you would like.

Please write us at consumerexperience@nutrisystem.com referencing your review, and please also include your email address or telephone number associated with your account and we will be in contact.

Have a great night. The Nutrisystem Consumer Experience Team