So I sent in my shipping address perfectly, the street, the apartment number, the city, the state, the zip code....PERFECTLY

What happened? They used my apartment number (which was in the box labeled address line 2 (aka apt, suites, etc) and so it got shipped to a forest in the middle of nowhere.

I called Fed ex and they were great with helping me, but had to hear from nutrisystem to confirm.

I called nutrisystem, and the nasty woman on the phone blamed ME, saying that I entered the information wrong...when I wish I took a screen shot at the time of the ordering page to show her that everything was right and they were just morons. Instead of trying to fix it, she just kept telling me it was my fault and there was nothing to do about it. Now, at this point I had already fixed things with fedex, and this woman decided to call fedex just to make sure. AND GUESS WHAT??? SHE ONCE AGAIN GAVE THEM MY APARTMENT NUMBER AS THE ADDRESS!!! So I tell her 5 times what the address is, which one is the apartment number, I am talking to her like she is a 3 year old who doesn't know how to take blame and doesn't know how to even do anything. This woman needs to be fired immediately. I will be calling customer service tomorrow and speaking to a manager who will see who I talkted to today, so that she will lose her job for being an *** and now, I was supposed to get my monthly food 4 days ago, and it will be 5.....This is ridiculous customer service, blaming the customer, and then saying their system never messes up. Well it did. I wouldn't have had such a bad review of them if they treated me with respect. I will be changing programs after this negative experience unless something changes with the way this company hires customer support representatives.

This person wrote the review because of bad quality at Nutrisystem. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Nutrisystem to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Nutrisystem weight loss product for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Nutrisystem?

Comments

Fort Washington, Pennsylvania, United States #996104

June 17th, 2015

I would be happy to review and rectify the situation.

Could you please e-mail me your name and phone number to jeward@nutrisystem.com.

Fort Washington, Pennsylvania, United States #995699