100% full Resolved

I purchased Nutrisystem cinnamon buns at Walmart in Hackettstown, NJ in the past week. The expiration date is May 5, 2016.

I ate one in the morning of 1/17/16 and during the day and the next morning (now) have been experiencing intermittent sharp pains in my intestines/stomach and feel somewhat nauseous. I also developed an eye infection in one yesterday requiring antibiotics.

This morning I opened a second package from the same box. From the top the cinnamon bun looked fine, but when I went to remove the drying package under it, noticed in the dim light of my kitchen what I first thought was ink all over the cardboard. I removed the package and then looked at the cake portion of the bun and noticed it was completely covered in mold.

This person wrote the review because of "moldy food" of nutrisystem cinnamon bun from Nutrisystem and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $30 and wants Nutrisystem to offer any options to resolve the issue.

The most disappointing in user's experience was moldy food. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Nutrisystem for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Nutrisystem?

Comments

Tenafly, New Jersey, United States #1215971

If that happens again, try this: instead of shoving 6 boxes of cinnamon buns in your face, go out and exercise you lazy *** instead of buying into fad diets that don't work!

Exeter, New Hampshire, United States #1204430

Don't buy anything from WALMART

Nutrisystem1
Nutrisystem Verified Representative

This issue was resolved outside of Pissed Consumer.

-The Nutrisystem Consumer Experience Team

This just happened to me!!!! But with the pizza crust...it said JUNE 2016, it's January! I still had plenty of food left, but my appetite is gone.

I was disappointed, but so far I've lost 7lbs (yay) but still, it's really unfortunate.

$30? You got took, they are only $5.97.

Take them back to the store.

NJHills7
to Anonymous #1097430

I purchased four boxes at almost $6 each, all the same lot, which totals $24 not including tax.I paid teledoc $10, and my prescription was $18.

$30 is less than I actually paid. I'm keeping the boxes in case the FDA is interested.

I haven't opened any of the other packages in the boxes.

Ewwwwwwwwwww!!! I'd drink some watered down Bragg's vinegar asap! Ick!

NJHills7