Nutrisystem - Moldy cinnamon buns!!!

144 of 270 Nutrisystem reviews

I purchased Nutrisystem cinnamon buns at Walmart in Hackettstown, NJ in the past week. The expiration date is May 5, 2016.

I ate one in the morning of 1/17/16 and during the day and the next morning (now) have been experiencing intermittent sharp pains in my intestines/stomach and feel somewhat nauseous. I also developed an eye infection in one yesterday requiring antibiotics.

This morning I opened a second package from the same box. From the top the cinnamon bun looked fine, but when I went to remove the drying package under it, noticed in the dim light of my kitchen what I first thought was ink all over the cardboard. I removed the package and then looked at the cake portion of the bun and noticed it was completely covered in mold.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

• Moldy food

Reason of review:
Moldy food
Preferred solution:
Let the company propose a solution
Monetary loss:
Product or service
Nutrisystem Cinnamon Bun
Review category
Weight Loss, Diets and Training
review #772894 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Nutrisystem? Submit review ›
Helpful? 2 Yes 2 2 No 2
Had the same issue 1 Yes 1
144 of 270 Nutrisystem reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Sep 20 #1215971 Tenafly, New Jersey, United States

If that happens again, try this: instead of shoving 6 boxes of cinnamon buns in your face, go out and exercise you lazy *** instead of buying into fad diets that don't work!

Nutrisystem1

Feb 25 #1117896

This issue was resolved outside of Pissed Consumer.
-The Nutrisystem Consumer Experience Team

1 0 Reply

Jan 21 #1098814

This just happened to me!!!! But with the pizza crust...it said JUNE 2016, it's January! I still had plenty of food left, but my appetite is gone.
I was disappointed, but so far I've lost 7lbs (yay) but still, it's really unfortunate.

1 0 Reply

Jan 19 #1097388

$30? You got took, they are only $5.97.
Take them back to the store.

NJHills7

Jan 19 #1097430

I purchased four boxes at almost $6 each, all the same lot, which totals $24 not including tax. I paid teledoc $10, and my prescription was $18. $30 is less than I actually paid. I'm keeping the boxes in case the FDA is interested. I haven't opened any of the other packages in the boxes.

Jan 19 #1097086

Ewwwwwwwwwww!!! I'd drink some watered down Bragg's vinegar asap! Ick!

3 1 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.