100% full Resolved

I purchased Nutrisystem cinnamon buns at Walmart in Hackettstown, NJ in the past week. The expiration date is May 5, 2016.

I ate one in the morning of 1/17/16 and during the day and the next morning (now) have been experiencing intermittent sharp pains in my intestines/stomach and feel somewhat nauseous. I also developed an eye infection in one yesterday requiring antibiotics.

This morning I opened a second package from the same box. From the top the cinnamon bun looked fine, but when I went to remove the drying package under it, noticed in the dim light of my kitchen what I first thought was ink all over the cardboard. I removed the package and then looked at the cake portion of the bun and noticed it was completely covered in mold.

Review about: Nutrisystem Cinnamon Bun.

I didn't like: Moldy food.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Moldy food / $30
Preferred solution Let the company propose a solution

Had an Experience with Nutrisystem?

Comments

Tenafly, New Jersey, United States #1215971

If that happens again, try this: instead of shoving 6 boxes of cinnamon buns in your face, go out and exercise you lazy *** instead of buying into fad diets that don't work!

Exeter, New Hampshire, United States #1204430

Don't buy anything from WALMART

Nutrisystem1
Nutrisystem Verified Representative

This issue was resolved outside of Pissed Consumer.

-The Nutrisystem Consumer Experience Team

This just happened to me!!!! But with the pizza crust...it said JUNE 2016, it's January! I still had plenty of food left, but my appetite is gone.

I was disappointed, but so far I've lost 7lbs (yay) but still, it's really unfortunate.

$30? You got took, they are only $5.97.

Take them back to the store.

NJHills7
to Anonymous #1097430

I purchased four boxes at almost $6 each, all the same lot, which totals $24 not including tax.I paid teledoc $10, and my prescription was $18.

$30 is less than I actually paid. I'm keeping the boxes in case the FDA is interested.

I haven't opened any of the other packages in the boxes.

Ewwwwwwwwwww!!! I'd drink some watered down Bragg's vinegar asap! Ick!

NJHills7