1.9
Additional Fees

I signed up for the program and checked the auto delivery option. Perhaps they need to put in big bold writing that you have to cancel within 14 days or you're going to get screwed into another package.

I didn't pay for this because I do not have the money to spend $500 on food for one a month. That is a very lavish lifestyle. Now, I am forced to pay the person back for the second "auto" month. They entice you with savings and discounts, but in the long run, you are not getting any savings.

You are actually spending more.

Do not do auto-delivery unless you are rich or do not care about money. Auto-delivery is a minimum $700 out of your pocket for 2 months. Yes, this program can work if you do it right, but to be honest, you can do it on your own much easier. Which is what I'm doing.

Those extra diarrhea shakes you made me buy?

I'm throwing those disgusting things right into the trash.

What a waste of my money! I will be talking bad about NutriSystem the rest of my life.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

I liked: Food was good.

I didn't like: Service and pricing is horrendous.

Comments

Nutrisystem1
Nutrisystem Verified Representative

Hello. Thank you for reaching out with your review.

We are sorry to hear about the issues you had with the program.If you would like us to look more closely into your account, please email us at consumerexperience@nutrisystem.com with your account information and reference this review. We appreciate your time with this.Thank you very much and we hope you enjoy your day.The Nutrisystem Consumer Experience Team

Exactly what happened to me. I did return before 14 days. Waiting to see how much I’m scammed for shipping back.

Nutrisystem1
to Diane #1515482
Nutrisystem Verified Representative

Hi Diane, we would be happy to take a look at your account to research your refund. Please email us at consumerexperience@nutrisystem.com with your account information and reference this review.We hope to hear from you soon!The Nutrisystem Consumer Experience Team