Resolved
2.6

Update by user May 28, 2015

When I spoke to the Customer Service Representatives (3 of them) they all stated (including the manager) that they will NOT refund the money.However, when I posted what happened on pissedconsumer, I heard from the company almost immediately, and they agreed to cancel the next order without charging me.

I still believe that it is poor customer service to make a consumer have to write negative comments on social media in order to have the company do the right thing. However, glad that there is an outlet for people to warn others about the pitfalls of dealing with companies like this one.

Satisfied that I got my money back? Yes. Happy with NutriSystems?

Would I recommend them?NO.

Original review posted by user Apr 28, 2015

I ordered a week early due to my hectic schedule, and told the representative that I was not going to start for a week.The first week (fast 5) I lost 1 pound.

I called and was told that the amount of weight to lose is really a percentage, and because I was not overweight, that was good. After the first week of food, I was told I should eat more, etc. I then chose to cancel, since I did not lose much weight, and now they say it will cost me $80 to cancel. So BEWARE.

IF IT DOES NOT WORK THE FIRST 14 DAYS, DEMAND YOUR MONEY BACK.Do not listen to their excuses or they will make you pay for another month of food, even if you told them it was not working within the 14 days!

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of weight loss program from Nutrisystem. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $80 and wants Nutrisystem to "remove the fee to cancel the next order. i told customer service it did not work, and they convinced me to give it more time. dumb on my part!".

The most disappointing in user's experience was cancellation policy. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Nutrisystem for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Nutrisystem?

Comments

Good Morning,

Thank you for your feedback.I have sent you a personal email with your cancellation confirmation number.

If you have any questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to contact me.

Have a wonderful day