Additional Fees

Buyers Beware!If you're setup for auto shipment and cancel after receiving your 1st shipment.

I was charged an additional $125. This happened immediately after receiving my cancellation number, per the customer service rep. I check my account and sure enough it was charged. The food is absolutely HORRIBLE!

I couldn't stomach any of the food!

Worst decision ever.Initial charge $292.

Review about: Nutrisystem Subscription.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Had an Experience with Nutrisystem?

Comments

Nutrisystem1
Fort Washington, Pennsylvania, United States #1344558
Nutrisystem Verified Representative

Hello.Thank you for taking your time to write this review.

We are sorry to hear that you didn't enjoy the food.

We would be happy to help you understand our Terms and Conditions better. When you signed up for your 4 week shipment, you were given a special discount off of the retail value of the package. We are unable to extend this discount if you only take one package which is where the cancellation fee comes in.

The cost of which is $125. All that we ask to keep this discount is to accept two shipments.

However, we do have a 14-day Money Back Guarantee. You have 2 weeks from the time the package arrives at your door to try out the product and see if it is the program for you. If not, simply call us within those first 14 days to cancel the program.

We will waive the cancellation fee and provide you a label to send back the foods. You will receive a full refund minus the cost of the label, about $20.

If you choose to not accept a second package and want to keep the first package, you can cancel, but you would incur the cancellation charge of $125. Once you have accepted a second package, which fulfills your 2 shipment minimum, you are able to discontinue the program without incurring any additional fees.

We would be happy to check into your account for you.

Please email us at: consumerexperience@nutrisytem.com.

If you have any other questions, please let us know.If you have any questions about your...

to Nutrisystem1 #1351469

What a scam. Glad I read these reviews before buying in to it.