1.8
Additional Fees

My daughter signed up for NutriSystem to jump start her diet.At the time we thought we had researched all their policies.

Their cancellation fee is very deceitful ,hard to find and worded as we will credit nutrisystem in the amount of 125.00. Who uses the word credit to explain a fee being charged to your account! I wrote them an email, called 3 times and was never allowed to speak to a supervisor. That is probably because customer service has this problem all the time.

That is a lot of money to anyone but especially a young person. I asked them to credit my account the 125.00 cancellation fee. No response other than, well that is our policy. It is their very deceitful hidden policy that is buried about 3 pages down in small print, somewhere beyond cancel at any time for free.

Not Happy.

Your diet plan my be wonderful but I will not be recommending it to anyone because of this.Pam Klekas

Review about: Nutrisystem Basic Diet Plan.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Had an Experience with Nutrisystem?

Comments

pklekas1

I did what they requested and all they can do is to keep reciting their deceitful, hidden policy!

Nutrisystem1
Nutrisystem Verified Representative

Hello Pam, We are sorry to hear about your daughters experience with the program.Could you have her send an email with your account information to consumerexperience@nutrisystem.com?

We would be happy to review her account and the plan she signed up on.-The Nutrisystem Consumer Experience Team