1.6
Additional Fees

Subscribed to Nutrisystem and things were going okay and then I was diagnosed with Valley Fever.I had to cancel to pay for medical bills and when I told them that they did not care and charged me a $99 cancellation fee.

I have explained to them on three separate occasions and they honestly could care less. At one point I actually asked the rep, "do you really even care about this" and no joke she said "nope!". You are just a $ to them. And don't even try to chat with them online.

The reps are on a script and can't actually help anything. I have told my story to everyone at my work, as well as my Mom's book club and so far have convinced 7 people not to use them. I will continue to convince as many people as possible not to get sucked into the Nutrisystem trap. They don't have a heart and only truly care about it's stock price.

Sad but true.STAY AS FAR AWAY AS POSSIBLE!

Review about: Nutrisystem Customer Care.

I didn't like: Inability to actually act like humans.

Had an Experience with Nutrisystem?

Comments

I am on Nutri-System I have cancelled it and finishing off the food that I have.

Yes it does work but the food tastes nasty.

You will either lose weight due to spending 1/2 the evening in the restroom or throwing it out in the trash.

I have no idea how some people like this food.As another poster stated you might as well buy Lean Cuisines etc.

I can lose 1-2 lbs a week by myself without spending a fortune on TV diet dinners.

Nutrisystem1
to Julia Fort Washington, Pennsylvania, United States #1319536
Nutrisystem Verified Representative

Hi Julia,

We are sorry to hear you did not have a good experience while on the program.Please contact us at consumerexperience@nutrisystem.com with your email address on file.

We would be happy to address your concerns.

We hope to hear from you soon.

- The Nutrisystem Consumer Experience Team

to Nutrisystem1 #1319904

Julia, thank you for the comment.I noticed that Nutrisystem is trying to get you to now email them but I am here to tell you that it won't matter.

They don't care you, me or anyone else.

If you do send an email you will get an automated response 3 days later that won't allow you to even respond to it.Just an FYI.

Nutrisystem1
Fort Washington, Pennsylvania, United States #1318118
Nutrisystem Verified Representative

Hello.We are sorry to hear about your experience when trying to cancel your program with us.

Per our Terms and Conditions that you agree to upon signing up, there will be a cancellation charge if discontinuing the plan prior to receiving the second order. We would like to look into this for you. Please contact us at: consumerexperience@nutrisystem.com referencing this review.

We hope to hear from you soon.- The Nutrisystem Consumer Experience Team

to Nutrisystem1 Old Fort, Ohio, United States #1318146

The point is I have.I spoke on the phone 3 times with awful reps, chatted online with reps that tell me they literally aren't allowed to do anything and emailed already with no response.

It's beyond pathetic.

I will just have to continue to preach how poor of a company you are.Should have come here first.

to Nutrisystem1 Tucson, Arizona, United States #1319459

So I finally got a response from Nutrisystem and it's exactly what I expected.An automated response telling me to contact other numbers if there is a problem.

It basically went like this:

Dear (fill in the blank)

Haha, we got you too! Thanks for the additional $99 and we're sorry if it effects your life negatively but we have stockholders to appease so any little amount of money helps. Sorry, but not sorry.

(insert Deal With It gif here)

Have you tried our 5 day meals available in stores such as Wal-Mart and Target?

Nutrisystem offers an incentive for you and your family and friends!

Our Refer A Friend Program allows you to send a FREE $50 Nutrisystem coupon to your friends, and when they order a 28-Day program, you get a FREE $50 coupon, too!Click on the Refer A Friend link on the main page of our website www.nutrisystem.com to take advantage of this opportunity.

Thank (***) you, Nutrisystem * I *** you not the referral notice was in the email.

rollo2016
Columbia, South Carolina, United States #1317959

You apparently didn't read or understand what you were signing up for and agreed to a cancellation fee if you cancelled within a certain amount of time.They allow for no excuses, as is their right.

You could just ignore any bills for the cancellation fee, of course.All they will do is turn it over for collection, which you continue to ignore, but be aware your credit score may take a minor "hit." Personally, I would not pay them, but------

to rollo2016 #1317977

Thanks for the comment.I agree, I should have been more informed on what I was getting myself into and hopefully I can make people more aware of this before it happens to them as well.

You would think that there would be a little more compassion but not in this case.

Lesson learned I guess.Thanks again.