1.9
Additional Fees

Didn't like the food.Charged me 125 bucks to cancel.

Really???? The food is not good. Lean cuisine and smart ones are much better. I cannot believe when I called they stated I owed 125 bucks to cancel.

What makes it worse is that my husband and I both ordered. So it costs my family 250 bucks for nothing. This company is a rip off. Beware They said we needed to cancel within 14 days of receipt of the food.

Who knew that.

So now I gave them another 250 just to keep from getting another 700 bucks worth of food next time that was not even close to good.For real

Review about: Nutrisystem Uniquely Yours Diet Plan.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Had an Experience with Nutrisystem?

Comments

Yea it is horrible

Nutrisystem1
Nutrisystem Verified Representative

Hello,

Thank you for sharing your feedback today regarding your experience on the program.We are sorry to hear that you did not enjoy the meals on your plan and that you were unaware of the standard fee to discontinue your auto-delivery plan prior to accepting the second auto-delivery order.

We currently have two ordering options, we offer a one-time delivery and auto-delivery. With auto-delivery, you receive a discount off of the one-time delivery price of your plan in agreement to accept at least two auto-delivery orders. There is a fee to discontinue after the 14 day trial period and prior to accepting the second auto-delivery. We would be happy to review your concern in more detail for you.

Could you please write us at consumerexperience@nutrisystem.com and provide us with the email addresses associated with your accounts?We look forward to hearing from you and hope that you have a great rest of your weekend.

The Nutrisystem Consumer Experience Team