Additional Fees

I ordered the core plan a n d when my food arrived in a box left on my door step, which made me know, this is not for me.I am trying to eat healthier food choices like lean protein, dark leafy vegetables, fruit, and water not food items that are processed in a box!

Besides, how long has the box of food been out the refrigerator or freezer on my door step in the heat? Also, my refund was a nightmare to wait it out for 7-14 days. That is rediculous! Nutrisystem take your money immediately, but as a customer I have to wait weeks for my refund?

Customer service is a joke. Do not get me started!

I will never recommend anyone to try Nutrisystem, and dont have any good things to say about the company or my experience.But I will hold them accountable for refunding my money and giving a better professional service and stop lying and train your staff!

Review about: Nutrisystem Core Diet Plan.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Had an Experience with Nutrisystem?

Comments

Nutrisystem1
Fort Washington, Pennsylvania, United States #1323965
Nutrisystem Verified Representative

Hello,

We are sorry to hear you were unsatisfied with the plan.The food you ordered was shelf stable items which was why it is able to withstand varying temperatures and be able to be kept out of the fridge.

It uses a process called soft canning, much like how they can tuna pouches, fruit, etc. Yes, when you order the plan it automatically takes the payment so we can process your order. Receiving a refund will take time as we need time to receive the food shipment back and then process in our warehouse when it arrives.

You will find this the case with most companies.For the status of your refund feel free to give us an email at consumerexperience@nutrisystem.com.

We apologize for any inconvenience and hope you find a plan that suits your needs.

The Nutrisystem Consumer Experience Team