1.4
Additional Fees

The site promoted the "28 day plan" which means they send you 24 days worth of food and you eat on your own for the remaining four days.I asked them why my spouse was able to get 28 days of food but I was not.

They would not give me a straight answer, but said they had counselors to help me plan my four remaining days. When I tried to cancel my second order, I was told I would have to pay pay a $125 cancellation fee. My order was not yet processed, but they have hidden in the terms and conditions that auto orders must be cancelled within the first 14 days of your initial order even though the second order has not been processed.

They offered me the opportunity to avoid the fee by buying 28 lunches and snacks for $199 dollars.Now they want me to call back and cancel again because I went ahead and accepted the deal.

Review about: Nutrisystem 28 Day Diet Plan.

Reason of review: Not as described.

I didn't like: Deceptive marketing tactics.

Had an Experience with Nutrisystem?

Comments

judyheinz
Wilmington, North Carolina, United States #1342187

Same problem!

Nutrisystem1
Fort Washington, Pennsylvania, United States #1340334
Nutrisystem Verified Representative

Hello.

We are very sorry to hear you were unhappy with your experience.The autodelivery is a discounted price for signing up for 2 orders, if you discontinue before the second there is the fee or the option to take another package as your second order.

You would call to cancel after that second order processed if you did not want a third shipment.

As for the 28 day plan, we have incorporated 4 practice days into the plan as we found many members found this helpful for dining out, flexibility and learning skills for maintenance.Feel free to give us an email at consumerexperience@nutrisystem.com and we can take a look at your husbands account.

We are happy to help!