Mebane, North Carolina

I purchased a box of NutriSystem Cinnamon Buns yesterday and the box said to use by May 5, 2016.However, I heated one up and took a *** this morning which immediately tasted of heavy chemical or rotting mold -- I really can't define it.

I immediately spit the *** out and visually inspected the bun only to see some discoloring on the side. I started feeling faint, ill, and later experienced sharp abdominal pains and felt overall weak and sick. I've saved the bun and the box and am seeking out a local lab to see if I can get an identification on what I might have ingested.

If I continue to feel this bad later tonight I will have to make a trip to the ER.Highly concerning and quite scary.

Review about: Nutrisystem Weight Loss Program.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Food product made me very sick / $48
Preferred solution Let the company propose a solution

Had an Experience with Nutrisystem?

Comments

Nutrisystem1
Nutrisystem Verified Representative

Hello,

We are very sorry to hear about your cinnamon bun.We would like to look into this for you.

Would you be willing to contact us at consumerexperience@nutrisystem.com and provide us with an email address to locate your account with?

We look forward to hearing from you.

Sincerely,