I purchased a box of NutriSystem Cinnamon Buns yesterday and the box said to use by May 5, 2016.However, I heated one up and took a *** this morning which immediately tasted of heavy chemical or rotting mold -- I really can't define it.

I immediately spit the *** out and visually inspected the bun only to see some discoloring on the side. I started feeling faint, ill, and later experienced sharp abdominal pains and felt overall weak and sick. I've saved the bun and the box and am seeking out a local lab to see if I can get an identification on what I might have ingested.

If I continue to feel this bad later tonight I will have to make a trip to the ER.Highly concerning and quite scary.

This reviewer shared experience about "food product made me very sick" and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue as the author lost $48. The author is overall dissatisfied with Nutrisystem and uploaded picture s. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Nutrisystem.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Weight Loss, Diets and Training category for more informed decision or compare Nutrisystem to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Nutrisystem?

Comments

Drafted101

I had a similar experience with a carrot cake from Nutrisystem.Their response is a joke.

I have the rest of their inedible food in a box waiting to expire. They offered me (at different times) $1, a replacement cake and $100.

They explained that mouldy food isn't poisonous- some contains penicillin bacteria....

It's so disgusting to bite into moldy food.

I hope they get sued.If there's a class action lawsuit, I'm on board.

Wow, you are a drama queen

Nutrisystem1
Nutrisystem Verified Representative

Hello,

We are very sorry to hear about your cinnamon bun.We would like to look into this for you.

Would you be willing to contact us at consumerexperience@nutrisystem.com and provide us with an email address to locate your account with?

We look forward to hearing from you.

Sincerely,