Nutrisystem - Cinnamon Bun mold or chemical

I purchased a box of NutriSystem Cinnamon Buns yesterday and the box said to use by May 5, 2016.However, I heated one up and took a *** this morning which immediately tasted of heavy chemical or rotting mold -- I really can't define it.

I immediately spit the *** out and visually inspected the bun only to see some discoloring on the side. I started feeling faint, ill, and later experienced sharp abdominal pains and felt overall weak and sick. I've saved the bun and the box and am seeking out a local lab to see if I can get an identification on what I might have ingested.

If I continue to feel this bad later tonight I will have to make a trip to the ER.Highly concerning and quite scary.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Reason of review:
Food product made me very sick
Preferred solution:
Let the company propose a solution
Monetary loss:
Product or service
Nutrisystem Weight Loss Program
Review category
Weight Loss, Diets and Training
review #792683

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Nutrisystem? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Feb 18 #1114097

We are very sorry to hear about your cinnamon bun. We would like to look into this for you. Would you be willing to contact us at and provide us with an email address to locate your account with? We look forward to hearing from you.
The Nutrisystem Consumer Experience Team

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.