Additional Fees

The plan I signed up for said I could cancel before the next shipment.Well, there is a $125 fine for not getting the second shipment.

The food is terrible. Called to cancel ..they switched me to four different reps... terrible customer service, and fine print....not customer friendly. I would really like my money back.

This is a huge waste of money. Just buy low calorie meals at the store. I do not have anything good to say about Nutrisysyemtems.

Please save your money and time this is not a user friendly program.I should just assume that any company that takes an auto order with your credit card is a SCAM!

Review about: Nutrisystem Subscription.

Had an Experience with Nutrisystem?

Comments

Nutrisystem1
Nutrisystem Verified Representative

Hello.Thank you for taking your time to write your review.

We are sorry to hear that you did not enjoy the food on your plan and that you had a bad experience when you called in.

When signing up for an auto-delivery program, there is a standard fee for cancelling before receiving a second order. Your receive a discount for choosing an auto-delivery and as a part of that we expect you to accept at least two orders. If you choose not to receive a second order that is when the fee is issued.

We apologize if this was not made clear to you and for the inconvenience.

We would be happy to look further into your concern.Please send an email to consumerexperience@nutrisystem.com at your earliest inconvenience so that we can further assist you.

The Nutrisystem Consumer Experience Team