2.0

Auto delivery is a scam. It is NOT made clear that you need to order at least two months. They need to make it very clear before you sign up. And customer service should explain the charge BEFORE they Charge you

Customer Service was rude, and charged me without explaining and sent me to customer service without telling me. He immediately charged me.. he could not be bothered to explain. Customer service was rude, huffing and making sounds like they were annoyed.

I do like the plan, it seems to work for me, but it is too expensive and after this scam and rude customer service I will make sure everyone I know stays away from Nutrisystem.

The delivery was prompt

The food is bare-able

Scams built into price to keep you on diet.

RUDE, LAZY service

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

Preferred solution: Price reduction.

I liked: App.

I didn't like: Customer service, Price, Hidden scams.

Comments

Nutrisystem1
Nutrisystem Verified Representative

Hello,Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. We apologize that you were unaware of our cancellation fee and that you have a negative experience when you called in to cancel.When you choose the auto-delivery option, you receive a discount compared to what it would cost to place a one-time order.

For this reason you are expected to accept two orders. If you cancel after the first 14 days and prior to your second order, that is when our $125 fee is issued. Once you receive a second order there is no fee for cancelling. This information can be found in our Terms and Conditions on our website and can also be found throughout the ordering process.Again, we apologize if you were unaware of the fee for cancelling prior to your second order and for the negative experience you had when you called in.

If there is anything you would like for us to look into, feel free to email us at consumerexperience@nutrisystem.com referencing your review. We wish you the best!-The Nutrisystem Consumer Experience Team