Nutrisystem - NurtiSystem is a scam!
I decided to take advantage of the 40% deal they advertised.Their web site was confusing.
I was never informed of the fact that I would have to commit to more than one month for the 40%off. They automatically sent another month of terrible food because they said I agreed to auto-delivery. They claimed they sent me reminder e-mails and I never got them. When I told them I wanted to cancel and send the second shipment back.
I was told they would still charge me $175.00 out of $303.00 anyway.They talked really fast.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "QuoteTerms and ConditionsTry our 14-day free sample of Probioslim to discover the incredible benefits. You pay only $2.99 for shipping and handling and have no obligation to buy anything in..."
- "My name is Penny, a senior from Minnesota. I've had a weight problem since I was a young child. I have tried all diets, pills, food plans and more out..."
- "This is in responce to anonymous. Because I think she is just upset, mad, about not making the weight. Possibly by not following the instructions given. It my be possible..."
- "My Name is Maryann I am a real person. I am hear to defend Johnny The Healer! After seeing these horrible lies about Johnny the Healer i had to..."
- "These types of operations routinely make unsubstantiated demands. They don't even know if it's the right person or if they even owe money. This office is connected to..."
- "My name is Eddy and 2 years ago Johnny cured my 7+ year cocaine and heroin addiction. I just went back for my annual reboot and reset and I am..."
- "American Solar Direct offered us a $3,000 cash back offer/incentive that was part of our solar agreement in order to match a competitor's price and secure our business. However,..."
- "My daughter purchased a pair of boots that the Seller said was a size 9 but it was a 10. We immediately wrote Poshmark and sent picture but they..."
- "Sleazy slumlord Ely Dromy & companies has BED BUGS and TERMITES in their 1343 n martel ave, LA building. The sick old lady tenant called them about BED BUGS..."