Nutrisystem - NurtiSystem is a scam!

Issue not resolved

I decided to take advantage of the 40% deal they advertised.Their web site was confusing.

I was never informed of the fact that I would have to commit to more than one month for the 40%off. They automatically sent another month of terrible food because they said I agreed to auto-delivery. They claimed they sent me reminder e-mails and I never got them. When I told them I wanted to cancel and send the second shipment back.

I was told they would still charge me $175.00 out of $303.00 anyway.They talked really fast.

d42f430 review #321269
1 Helpful? 5
Had the same issue2 Comments7 Report
Had an experience with Nutrisystem?  Submit review about this company
tam

Dec 17, 2013

i got mine on e-bay and then u know what you are getting i love the plan and it did say when u got the 40% off auto delivery :)

Jen

Jul 06, 2012

I just got scammed as well and had to pay the discount back for not ordering a second shipment. This is absolutely ridiculous!! How are they providing a deal if you have to pay back the discount!! I will never use or refer Nutrisystem to anyone. Readers beware of Nurtisystem. They will take your money.

1 0 Reply
John

May 31, 2012

My name is John Calabrese and I am the Director of Customer Service at Nutrisystem. If you could e-mail me your name, phone# or address associated with your account I would be happy to review and provide a response.

Pearljam49

Sep 26, 2013 Portsmouth, England

I have just been scammed by nutrislim and vitacleanse. Nowhere are you directed to the fact that if you are not quick enough to cancel the order you land up paying an exhorbitant amount for little capsules that do not work! Now I choke on the ones I have left as they were so expensive! I paid £185.94 for what I thought was a sample of each tablet. I thought I only had to pay the postage! The terms and conditions were not even on that website - I had to look elsewhere for those. So as the other person said I will not recommend either produce but instead will warn pople away from buying these tablets. They do not work anyway......

Daox13

Oct 31 Richmond, Virginia

Your oroduct is the unhealthiest thing out there, you promote your product with people who have never used it.... At least your company is consistant, fake commercials, fake terms, fake food, fake health. ... I was on it and my blood pressure sky rocketed... I gained weight, had horrid head ache and now movements, and just like it was stated above I asked for a month and before I knew it I had another giant box at my front door step. I called and told them that this was killing me and I didn't want another month, I was basically told tough luck....
It's horrible how you promote health and that's the exact opposit of what you get.

B L Wilson

May 29, 2012

They are truly artists at scamming customers. I was truly victimized by their "special". It's too bad there's not a way to warn others not to fall prey to their gigantic rip off!

1 0 Reply
Renee

Jul 26, 2013 Canton, Michigan

I was very interested in trying Nutrisystem - but after reading all the negative comments on this website, I will not order it. So for what it's worth, at least you have saved one person from being defrauded and unsatisfied. As one other reviewer recommended - I'll just buy some Lean Cuisine and try to watch my caloric intake that way. So - a big thank you for taking the time to try and warn other unsuspecting customers!!!

0 0 Reply

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.