Felt traumatized by the 'support' system on nutrisystem
The nutrisystem moderators do not prevent members from being verbally attacked and abused.If you report bullying and abuse to the moderators they will do absolutely nothing.
Another member told me I was going to *** on my blog and posted Bible verses at me. When I told the moderators they did nothing. People use those blogs to push religious and political agendas and cause arguments and the moderators do nothing. If you call they do nothing.
They will delete silly threads that have jokes about viagra or something but they will let anyone verbally attack anyone else. They don't care. Someone began their blog with my username in the title and the entire content was slamming me and abusing me ( this was even after I closed my account and left the site) when I called they did nothing. It's still up being read by everyone.
I was very traumatized there.They should not advertise a 'support' community.f15287b review #465214
You may also like
- "This man is a private tutor based in Bradford. He has lied about his Education on his LinkedIn profile and he is denying the act entirely. I have evidence of this..."
- "Bought a 7" RCA tablet (RCT6077W22) back on Friday this last Christmas from Wal-mart and it took only 7 months to die. The battery started to grow slowly. ..."
- "I am an 18 year old girl with long, wavy, brown hair (can be seen in the picture). My hair tends to get a little frizzy but nothing to hard..."
- "We reserved a sedan for $85 each way to/from FLL for 2 people & 2 pieces of luggage. Attached is a screen shot of the e-mail I received from Daniel at..."
- "I have odered for 6sitter dinning table order no 300778198 today I have received only 4 chairs instead of 6. And t table is also damaged . What to do..."
- "If you order on the website, the t+c for the 30 day risk-free trial period are on there. It's the same thing when you order on the automated system. And..."