Felt traumatized by the 'support' system on nutrisystem
The nutrisystem moderators do not prevent members from being verbally attacked and abused.If you report bullying and abuse to the moderators they will do absolutely nothing.
Another member told me I was going to *** on my blog and posted Bible verses at me. When I told the moderators they did nothing. People use those blogs to push religious and political agendas and cause arguments and the moderators do nothing. If you call they do nothing.
They will delete silly threads that have jokes about viagra or something but they will let anyone verbally attack anyone else. They don't care. Someone began their blog with my username in the title and the entire content was slamming me and abusing me ( this was even after I closed my account and left the site) when I called they did nothing. It's still up being read by everyone.
I was very traumatized there.They should not advertise a 'support' community.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "My name is Cynthia morales n I was mislead,I was told all I had to do was pay shipping n handling n I get 1 ,n one free,n u people..."
- "My order number, 639252739(A), was placed over the phone on 02/08/2015 due to an online Nutrisystem error. My total came to be $249.99. At first I thought I would chose..."
- "http://premiumnaturalgarciniacambogia.net/ Do not order this product or use it. It causes bloody uri e and severe abdominal pain. The company also charges you $89.95 out of no where and when you..."
- "I just ordered and received my starter coop from The Urban Coop Company in Dripping Springs, Texas. I was horribly disappointed. It showed up with many of the pieces looking..."
- "I and undoubtedly thousands of other victims stayed awake until 3AM EST so we could save some money on Christmas gifts this season. Excited that Walmart.com would be offering..."
- "I ordered a top and it arrived with over half the seams sewn inside out. I sent several pictures and this was the verbatim response i rcvd..... "Hello, Terribly sorry for..."