Felt traumatized by the 'support' system on nutrisystem
The nutrisystem moderators do not prevent members from being verbally attacked and abused.If you report bullying and abuse to the moderators they will do absolutely nothing.
Another member told me I was going to *** on my blog and posted Bible verses at me. When I told the moderators they did nothing. People use those blogs to push religious and political agendas and cause arguments and the moderators do nothing. If you call they do nothing.
They will delete silly threads that have jokes about viagra or something but they will let anyone verbally attack anyone else. They don't care. Someone began their blog with my username in the title and the entire content was slamming me and abusing me ( this was even after I closed my account and left the site) when I called they did nothing. It's still up being read by everyone.
I was very traumatized there.They should not advertise a 'support' community.d44461d review #465214
You may also like
- "Diana Peters of Death Row Dog Rescue aka Save a Death Row Dog has been scamming innocent facebook fans out of their hard earned money. She is located in Oakland..."
- "They have these plastic cutting boards that they advertise to be bendable, so that you can bend it and easily pour your chopped, juliened, whatever-ed food into the bowl. Well,..."
- "I am an 18 year old girl with long, wavy, brown hair (can be seen in the picture). My hair tends to get a little frizzy but nothing to hard..."
- "I ordered a Rudolph The Red Nosed Reindeer Cuckoo Clock, it arrived with the figure Clarice broken off. I requested a return and exchange to be shipped. They..."
- "Beware of false advertisement. Advertises a clearance price of $34.99 for a shoe that sells for $54.99. Put in the size and color selection and went to check..."
- "Placed order on the 8th. They didn't process order for a week and a half. By the time order was placed, they were out of one of the items (duh!)...."