Nutrisystem - Cannot Stop the Credit Card Charges!
This is not about my opinion about how this diet plan is unhealthy or my food tastes.I don't care if a diet plan tastes horrible.
This is about NUTRISYSTEM'S DISHONESTY. DO NOT GIVE THIS COMPANY YOUR CREDIT CARD INFORMATION. Calling and cancelling service does not work. Nutrisystem will actually tell you that it does not have records of your calls!!
I can give them a record of my calls.
I cancelled an "auto-shipment" one night, only to be told by e-mail the next day that my shipment was going out.Long story short: I called to cancel--again--but the shipment came to me anyway; charges went on my credit card, and I have been on the phone with FedEx for 30 minutes (still holding) because Nutrisystem will not take care of this mistake/lie/credit card theft.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "We found Linda's Cakery at a local bridal show and were very excited about having her make our wedding cake. During the consultation, Linda was professional and seemed easy to..."
- "I had an almost welldone penny found in a bag of frito lay bag of chips I purchase. The thought of this penny before it was cooked with some chips I..."
- "Been using them for about 5 years. Never had a problem. I enjoy making cakes, and wish i could Find and upload all the photos of each cake where i..."
- "I purchased Martha Stewart Living kitchen cabinets with Home Depot in Atascadero, CA in May 2014. The upper cabinets were white high gloss laminate called "Picket Fence". The original..."
- "I was lead to this company as a bonus offer I accepted from an affiliate offer. The affiliate stated it was giving me a free virtual assistant, and a link..."
- "My wife and I recently paid $5,000 in cash to Marlena Martin and she promised my wife a title. However someone else was crowned. My wife and I tried to..."
- "Stop eating sonic because my order was never right, thought I would give them another try. Bad ideal!!! Ordered a burger no mayo got home..."
- "I bought a sofa set from them that was of a very poor quality. After only one year the furniture looks very tacky. I paid over 3000.00 dollars for..."
- " Atlantic Chevy sold me a 2010 Chevy Equinox. Certified,with an extended warranty. The first 24hrs it was towed back to the dealer. its been a nightmare...."